Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 495 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 537 reviews
on November 3, 2014
This thing off-gassed something fearful for about 3 months. I kept it in the back room because of the stench. That said, I haven't used any of the products because I'm a teeny bit scared of what chemicals were used in it's production. I should've put it in the trash a long time ago, but now that I've written this review, I think I'm going to go and throw it away tonight.
on March 23, 2016
Surprisingly, these are very good quality brushes! I only paid 2,98 for the entire set (yes, with free shipping), and they took quite a while to arrive, but I'm ultimately satisfied with the result. the blender is very smooth, the shadow brush is soft, and the spoolie and brush/comb for brows are my favorite, I've seen just those go for $18 on other makeup sites... Also, the pink color was unexpected due to the grey/black picture, but its very cute!
on June 6, 2013
That title is super creepy, but it comes from a great quality product. This is a great price for the quantity and quality of this product. The brushes are super smooth and feel great on my skin. I'm not any kind of make-up guru, but I've put on tons of make-up while doing theatre and definitely recommend these. Make-up goes on smoothly and there's enough variety in the brushes to conquer multiple looks.
The case looks kinda cheap, but I like cheap make-up bags because mine go through a lot with theatre and being tossed around and such. If you like having fancy make-up carriers though, I don't recommend this case. It works perfectly fine, so I stand behind my 5 stars, but if you're looking for classy, look elsewhere or get this and then put the brushes in something else. It does its job, it just doesn't look super sexy while doing it.
on January 26, 2016
I'm not a big fan of wearing makeup in terms of foundation and powder all the time, but I needed a few brushes to use on occasions. For the price, I received brushes that I could use and ones that I would never use. Out of the 7 that I received, I've used 4 of them; the big brush and the three little ones for my lips, eyes, and cheeks. The bristles are very soft, and the brushes themselves are easy to hold. The silver bag is a great addition as well.
on January 19, 2017
they are cheaper than I expected two if the brushes broke pretty fast
on December 5, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my sister as she loves makeup and upon arrival i was excited to deliver it to her but when i opened it imediately smelled like someone had spray painted the pouch or something. The brushes smelled fine i washed and dried them just in case and wrapped them in plastic before putting them back in the pouch but it was downright off putting to smell something like that when your gonna use it on your face. I dont recomend this.
on April 28, 2015
This was a good value. For the price, you shouldn't expect perfection. I did think the sponge applicator should have lasted more than one use on one eye, but all in all I thought it was a good deal.
on August 4, 2015
I love these brushes, the price was not bad at all. Although I was a little weary about some of the reviews but I decided to take a chance anyway and I'm glad I did. however they are the perfect size they are longer than my hand, they did come in a tie up case an I love that each one have a protective sleeve over them. They do have a smell but once u hand wash them with soap they a fine👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾 over all great product an I received it way before the promised time.
on May 11, 2017
Good brushes
on April 30, 2015
They're pretty nice, no complaints so far. The large brush it's more suited for powders, it's very soft and flexible. I wanted them for blending concealer, too bad. The little fold up pouch case is nice too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.