4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
MAGIC MILL Professional Food Dehydrator Machine, 6 Stainless Steel Drying Racks, Multi-Tier Food Preserver, Digital Control BUNDLE BONUS 2 Fruit Leather Trays, 1 Fine Mesh Sheets, 1 Set Ovens Mitts
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEALTHY Enjoy the homemade easiest healthiest snacks, preserve foods, without additives, made with BPA free machine.
- FUNCTION Rear-mounted fan is designed to promote even drying without overheating, and the adjustable thermostat with automatic shutoff ensures that foods are dehydrated at their optimal temperature and crispiness
- 6 Spacious, (13" X 12") adjustable stainless steel drying racks, 2 plastic fine mesh trays,2 nonstick trays, 1 set oven mitts, to accommodate a wide variety of fruits, herbs, vegetables, and meats, great for large families, gardeners, sportsmen, outdoor hobbyists, health-conscious enthusiast
- DIGITAL THERMOSTAT & TIMER help you choose your desire temperature and time. Up to 19.5 hours dry time. Choose drying temperatures from 95º F to 158º F. Countdown timer.
- USAGE Perfect for dried fruit slices, long-lasting dried herbs, delicious beef Jerky and more. Also a perfect way to preserve foods. For a fraction the price of commercial.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Nesco FD-75A Snackmaster Pro Food Dehydrator, White - MADE IN USA
Hamilton Beach 32100A Food Dehydrator, Gray
Excalibur 3926TB 9-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator with Temperature Settings and 26-hour Timer Automatic Shut Off for Faster and Efficient Drying Includes Guide to Dehydration Made in USA, 9-Tray, Black
Aroma Housewares Professional 6 Tray Food Dehydrator, Black
Food Dehydrator Machine by BESTEK, 9 Trays Quiet Fruit Dryer/ Jerky Maker Programmable with Timer, Temperature Control
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Royal Kitchen||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BESTEK.|
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 15 x 19 in||22.13 x 13.75 x 13.87 in||13 x 10.5 x 11 in||17 x 19 x 12.5 in||13.58 x 17.72 x 12.4 in||16.34 x 17.72 x 13.58 in|
|Item Weight||16.7 lbs||9 lbs||8 lbs||22 lbs||11.68 lbs||—|
|Material Type||—||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic PP Housing|
|Wattage||—||—||500||440 watts||300||600 watts|
Enjoy all your homemade dried favorites and have them last longer without spoilage
The Magic mill dehydrator is designed to serve you with all you need to have the joy of hydrate food for your health and taste
UNIQUE HEAT DISTRIBUTION – DRIES FOOD EVENLY
The machine is equipped with a 400w rear-mounted drying fan and air flow circulation technology to promote even drying without overheating, with no need to rotate the shelves.
DIGITAL SET TIMER AND TEMPERATURE
Preset adjustable thermostat and timing helps you choose your right temperature from 95°F to 158°F you can set at night before going to bed and wake up to the sweet scent of dehydrated fruits and vegetables in the morning automatic shutoff
Automatic shut off when timer is done
See through cover allow you to monitor progress
Large capacity with the 6 trays, you can have more than 6 LB of food dehydrate at once
Overheating safety protection
Drip tray collects any residue from drying process
☑ 6 stainless steel removable, height adjustable racks(13x12)
☑ 2 mesh sheet
☑ 2 nonstick sheets
☑ 1 set oven mitts
♦Dehydrator Type: Shelves
♦Air Flow: Horizontal (back to front)
♦Temperature Range: 95°F to 158°F
♦Dimensions: 12 x 17 x 19”
♦Number of Trays: 6
♦Wattage: 400-450 watts
♦Warranty: 1-year Limited
The Magic Mill dehydrator is constructed of quality materials and electronics, we stand behind our products, a 1 year limited warranty guarantees you full satisfaction
Start Enjoy your homemade dehydrated food – pick up this dehydrator today
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchased because of other positive reviews and for the stainless racks.
It has 6 stainless racks, 6 plastic mesh racks, 3 solid trays.
I have dried apples, pears, bananas, basil and cilantro so far. Works great, easy to use.
You have to determine your own time frame for drying items because of your own climate.
I think it is quiet, much quieter than my microwave.
So far I'm very happy with it.
Here's a few tips before you get started:
• Don't over-dry your meat. It's an easy thing to do because, after all, your main goal is to remove all the moisture to obtain your end product. Keep an eye out for meat getting brittle, that's a sign it has gone too long.
• Ziploc bags are the key to marinading without excess air.
• Eliminate as much fat from the outside of the cut as possible and chose a lean meat to begin with. The fat will go rancid and won't cure. Even the tastiest jerky can make you sick if you don't follow this tip carefully.
• Freezing your meat is important. After trimming the excess fat from your cut of meat, toss it in the freezer for a few hours to let it stiffen up, making your cutting process a breeze later on.
• 1 1/2 to 2 pounds flank steak
• 2/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
• 2/3 cup soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon honey (this is optional)
• 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
• 2 teaspoons onion powder
• 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
• 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
(Additional flavorings and spices may be added, try to keep all other additions under 2 Tablespoons. Garlic powder and ginger are some of our favorites to add)
1. Trim meat of excess fat. Place it in a Ziploc bag, remove excess air and freeze for 1-2 hours.
2. Remove from freezer and cut with a sharp knife with the grain. Cut into desired shapes, long strips work great, but cutting that size in half for smaller children works well too.
3. Place Ziploc bag into a bowl and turn the edges over (helps bag to stay open while you add other ingredients). Place meat and other ingredients into bag. Remove as much air as possible and seal bag. Place in refrigerator for 3-6 hours. 3 hours will yield a milder flavor while 6 hours makes it bolder and more vibrant.
4. Remove meat and pat dry with paper towels, add to dehydrator in a single layer.
5. Turn on and walk away. Check on it throughout the curing process until you've reached meaty perfection!
HINT: They keep best in an airtight container in the fridge.
We have also used it to dehydrate banana slices and kale. After a month of use, we love it even more than the day we first tried it. Every week, we find a new use for it. It dehydrates quickly; beef jerky was done in 8 hours, even the pieces on parchment paper. It helps to flip it once. Bananas and kale took about 2 hours.
It is extremely quiet. All you hear is a soft fan sound. It heats up predictably each time. To make sure the foods don't fall between the mesh trays, I recommend putting them on parchment paper. There is a fan in the back, but it blows the air across the trays, not through them.
This has become a permanent appliance in our kitchen. If you hate to waste food and love to try new things, this will become a permanent appliance in your kitchen, too!
Overall, this is a great product. I highly recommend it. This item was received at a discount in exchange for my honest review. My comments are my own and were not influenced by the seller. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Please click Yes if this review was helpful to you.
1- It states 95 degrees for 4-5 hours. Most herbs take 13 hours I've experienced. Even with humid weather, something seems wrong/off.
2- Oregano, parsley, dill and thyme take said 13 hours- BASIL TAKES LONGER.
1- Seems well made and sturdy, even comes with skewers to dry meat off the mat.
2- The trays are difficult to push in and out, they get stuck and half-dried herbs fall to the bottom.
I'd love it if someone from Magic Mill would contact me to chat about this. It's not a cheap purchase and it's made herb drying a very tedious and long process.
If you're using for fruit and veggies, other reviews seem to say it's good (amazon and outside forums).