Consider these available items
Lunae Arts Miniature Fine Detail 15pc Paint Brush Set Elite Micro Series VI – No Fatigue Triangle Handle, Color Coordinated Tips - Acrylic, Watercolor, Oil, Paint by Numbers Artist Brushes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🎨 SUPERIOR ARTIST CREATED, COLOR CODED PAINT BRUSH SET INCLUDES TIGHT spot liner brush (ideal for impossible to reach areas), Liner (Blue): 1, 0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0 * Curved or straight lines and points. Round (Red): 1, 0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0 * Thick to thin strokes Flat (Green): 1, 0 * Flat surfaces and dry brushing Angular (Yellow): 2 * Corners, edges and curved strokes Spot (White): 0 * Tiny points Tight Spot Liner (Blue): 4/0, PROTECTIVE STORAGE BAG.
- 🎨PREMIUM, BALANCED & EASY CLEAN - CHROME PLATED COPPER FERRULE securely connects SILKY NYLON acrylic paint brushes fine bristles to SOLID BIRCH WOOD handle, ensuring bristles remain securely attached – ZERO SHEDDING, dragging or breakage, guaranteed. WATERCOLOR, OIL & ACRYLIC EASILY RINSES AWAY - NO SCRUBBING REQUIRED.
- 🎨LAST LONGER, PAINT STRONGER - ZERO FATIGUE, STRAIN or PAUSING – EACH ERGONOMIC TRIANGLE COMFORT paint brush model handle makes painting delicate details simple, even with ARTHRITIS or CARPEL TUNNEL. Easily paint the tiniest details on replicate humans, intergalactic species, RPG miniatures, paint by numbers, rocks, and the most INTRICATE DETAILED PAINTINGS.
- 🎨COLOR COATED HANDLES makes IDENTIFYING which detail paint BRUSH POINT you need next, without stopping to examine each painting tip. Major time saver when you’re painting Warhammer 40k, American Troops, Reaper miniatures, D&D Dungeons and Dragons miniatures, Army figurines, train & scenery railroad models along with other miniatures, face painting and ceramic crafts.
- 🎨100% RISK FREE PURCHASE - AUTHENTIC & PERFECTED - TOP OF THE LIST GIFT FOR THE ARTIST IN YOUR LIFE – We GUARANTEE your satisfaction with all LUNAE ARTS DELUXE paint brushes you directly buy from LUNAE ARTS, or we’ll refund or exchange for free – whatever makes you happiest! No hassle, quibble, or questions asked.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LUNAE ARTS MICRO SERIES VI Professional Fine Detail Paint Brush Set
If you demand perfectly painted game pieces, miniatures, trains, scenes or rocks, then you’ll appreciate every premium detail we poured into the Micro Series VI professional fine detail set.
From the premium chrome plated copper ferrules that securely connects each silky nylon bristle to the solid wood ergo-handled brush, to the color coded tips that allow you to create without stopping to find the right tip and size, we guarantee you’ll experience 100% satisfaction or we’ll replace it free FOR LIFE. So go ahead and uplevel your miniatures mastery when you Click Add to Cart Now.
INNOVATIVE COLOR- CODED DESIGN. EASILY FIND THAT PERFECT BRUSH WITH:
Tight Spot Liner (Blue): 4/0 (ideal for impossible to reach areas)
Liner (Blue): 1, 0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0 * Curved or straight lines and points.
Round (Red): 1, 0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0 * Thick to thin strokes
Flat (Green): 1, 0 * Flat surfaces, dry brushing
Angular (Yellow): 2 * Corners, edges, curved strokes
Spot (White): 0 * Tiny points
Protective Velvet Storage Bag
Portable Brush holder
RINSES CLEAN FAST
While most brushes hold on to paint, requiring you to scrub when you’d rather be creating, Lunae Arts premium silky nylon bristles easily release paint molecules with a simple rest, so you can get back to making the things you love.
LIFETIME MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
We guarantee you'll experience unrivaled satisfaction with all LUNAE ARTS DELUXE paint brush you buy directly from LUNAE ARTS, or we’ll refund or exchange for free – whatever makes you happiest!
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I find the angular #2 to be indispensable for getting into the crevices without distorting my line work.
I have never used a brush with an ergonomic handle so I felt a bit awkward at first. But then noticed that I didn't get that stiff, cramped feeling in my hand after half hour sessions.
That's a big deal for me because the whole point of my art is for pure enjoyment!
I instinctively reach for these brushes from my collection, and I'm sure I'll continue to do so for years to come!
I would not recommend these brushes.