- Paperback: 691 pages
- Publisher: Que Pub (April 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789711958
- ISBN-13: 978-0789711953
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,973,754 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Professional Developer's Guide to Domino Paperback – April 1, 1997
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Publisher
Domino, which is included with Lotus Notes 4.5, is an application server that allows Notes database content to be accessed by any Web browser on any platform. Written by industry experts, this all-encompassing guide shows users how to put this powerful server to work for them, build interactive Web content, and effectively secure their Domino site. - Guides readers through the features and capabilities of Domino-from installation, configuration, and administration to site design, Internet and Intranet application development, customization, and enhancement
- Covers hot new Domino tools, including Domino Server, Domino Web Publisher, Domino Web Navigator, Domino Weblicator, and Domino Action
- CD-ROM contains Domino add-ons and utilities and Que's Digital Library, including electronic versions of Special Edition Using Windows NT Server 4 and Special Edition Using Lotus Notes 4.5