- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller (February 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3639121821
- ISBN-13: 978-3639121827
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.5 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,262,615 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Professional Development of Child Care Workers: Exploring the Professional Development Experiences of Residential Child Care Workers as They Relate to Effectiveness and Retention Paperback – February 1, 2009
About the Author
Dr. Williams has four graduate degrees a MHS from Lincoln University, a MPA from Cheyney University of Pennsylvania. After receiving these degrees, he continued his studies at Strayer University, where he attained a MBA. In August 2007, he earned a doctorate in education (Ed.D.) at Fielding Graduate University.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|