TENOR TPGS+ Professional Ergonomic Guitar Rest, Guitar Lifter, Guitar Foot Stool, Footstool Strap, Professional Posa Guitar Support for Classical, Flamenco, Acoustic or Arch Top Guitar Players
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- THE HEALTHY CHOICE: Forget about back and muscle aches caused by long practicing sessions! Tenor's TPGS+ Guitar Support provides you with a healthier sitting posture! Avoid stress and tension in your back and limbs - adjust it to your physiological attributes and enjoy a painless and effortless playing experience!
- THE RELIABLE CHOICE Made of solid metal, Velcro Strap and TOP QUALITY Suction Cups. It holds your guitar safely in your lap. It doesn't move or slip away and allows you to focus on your music with a new professional way of playing. Carefully built for a safe usage, no marks or scratches while using it.
- THE COMFORTABLE CHOICE: Enjoy a new level of comfort! Attach the suction cups to the bottom of your guitar and adjust it to the perfect angle - it's easy, friendly, efficient and convenient. We did our best to allow you to focus on your Music!
- THE COMPACT CHOICE: Tenor's TPGS+ Guitar Support is much smaller and lighter than any other footstool or support solution in the market. Compact, light, portable and easily folding - it fits perfectly in every guitar case.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: WE ARE HERE TO HELP! At TENOR MUSIC We are CRAZY about our customers and we'll do everything to guarantee your satisfaction with our products and your buying experience. If for any reason you need to return an Item, we offer a full refund - no questions asked! Add our TPGS+ Guitar Support to your cart and order with FULL CONFIDENCE!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the Manufacturer:
A new level of comfort! Attach the suction cups to the bottom of your guitar and adjust it to the perfect angle - it's easy, friendly, efficient and convenient.
Made of solid metal, Velcro Strap and TOP QUALITY Suction Cups. It holds your guitar safely in your lap and it doesn't move or slip away. Avoid stress and tension in your back and limbs - Quickly and simply adjusted to your physiological attributes. Carefully built for a safe usage, no marks or scratches while using it.
Preferred by leading professional guitar players all over the world - Whether you're just starting to play, playing in concert halls or recording in a studio, choose the highest quality of Guitar Support TPGS+ and just focus on your Music!
TENOR is a Boutique Brand devoted to the innovative development and distribution of the finest gear and accessories for guitar players, specializing in Classical, Flamenco, Acoustic guitars and Ukuleles.
With TENOR's three decades of experience and innovation, our products are guaranteed to be leading in the category.
Among TENOR's products you will find:
Guitar String Tie
Ukulele String Tie
Sturdy Professional Metal Guitar Foot Rest
Beautiful Wooden Foot Stool
Wooden Handcrafted String Winders
Wooden Handcrafted Guitar Capo
Universal Guitar Protector/Unique Guitar cover
Four Level Nail File
Solid Tuning Pegs/Tuning Keys for Classical, Flamenco and Acoustic Guitars,
Solid Machine Heads for Acoustic Guitars.
Tenor luthiers are attentive to the finest details and work hard to bring you the ultimate Acoustic, Classical and Flamenco guitar gear.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the Tenor is tiny: when folded, it’s the size of a modest smartphone and fits in the back pocket of my jeans and, of course, in guitar case accessory pockets. The supporting structure is beefy: two pieces of hinged metal, nicely finished in satin black. Leg contact is via a thick strip of Velcro, adjustable for length and slack.
The tenor ships partially assembled. It took me a couple minutes to muscle the suction cups into place. They’re very tight and not likely to pop out. I’m seen replacement cups and Velcro for sale so you can refurbish the Tenor when worn.
The Tenor is designed for durable glossy finishes like polyurethane or polyester. Indeed, it stuck to my Hirade (Takamine) classicals like crazy glue. On the other hand, it doesn’t work on satin finishes—slips off quickly—and is not recommended for delicate finishes like French polish. Also, due to the side by side arrangement of suction cups, the Tenor does not fit on narrow instruments like the Cordoba GK flamenco series (thin body), ukuleles or most electric guitars.
Mounting the Tenor near the waist of the guitar results in less lift while placement towards the lower bout results in more lift and a steeper angle. To remove, lift the little tab on the suction cups. Once you memorize the placement sweet spot, it only takes about 10 seconds to install. Once mounted, the suction cups and little rubber feet prevent wood to metal contact. It’s possible to ding your guitar if you’re a real butter-finger and the Tenor slips out of your hand. But, used with care, it is perfectly safe.
Using the Tenor
I’ve been using the Tenor a few weeks and it never inadvertently detached, surviving long ensemble rehearsals, gigs and practice sessions. As far as comfort, the angle and lift has never been more perfect or comfortable for my playing style.
However, the velcro strip tends to bite into my left leg with heavier guitars—Hirade TH90—so a folded towel on the leg is helpful. A Dynarelle cushion is more comfortable on the leg, but not nearly as adjustable or comfortable in terms of actual playing position. Compared to A-Frame support, the Tenor is roughly equivalent in terms of comfort and adjustability but less fussy to install, stow and carry.
Finally, the Tenor is quiet compared to a metal footstool or Dynarelle cushion. Nevertheless, if you move around, it does emit some soft rub sounds (the Velcro). On the other hand, my Dynarelle cushion has ruined many audio tracks with squeak and rub sounds from even the smallest movements or pressure. So, with care, you can track while using the Tenor.
The TENOR TPGS+ was a very pleasant surprise: comfortable, flexible in positioning, an easy carry, quiet and reasonably priced. I plan to buy a couple more so I don’t have to remember to swap it in and out of different guitar cases.
This is the second classical guitar product that I have bought from Tenor. The first was the String-Tie Tail Piece Bridge Beads, and these too are outstanding. I recommend Tenor for the high quality of their products.