Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,996 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,118 reviews
on September 30, 2014
Bought these to protect my lenses for my canon t5i. They fit great, the build quality seems superb and the little pouch they came in was a nice touch. I haven't found a good use for the purple filter but the UV and polarized filter are nice. I also enjoy the cleaning cloth (a much have for photographers) and the little lens cap strap they give you. These have already helped keep my lenses clean on a few occasions and I only needed to clean the filter (which if I scratched I would just buy another one since they are so inexpensive).

I have one canon brand filter which I'm guessing costs 10X more than this pack of 3 filters. As far as build quality between the canon brand and these, I would say the canon has a slight advantage on build quality but this quality is so small it is negligible. I would recommend people buy these over the canon brand (or other expensive name brands) unless they need to wast their money.

I haven't really needed to use the lens shade thingy yet. Most of my lenses do rotate when I zoom in or try to focus so using that part would be a pain.
on April 13, 2016
I have used this items so many times in the past three years that it was worth the money. It has giving my pictures a nice difference and more ample control on the overall exposition. Most of the time I take pictures of nature without the filters and then go back and take it with the necessary filters on this kit. The reason is that I can work different angles of color and shade when composing on my macbook. The only thing that bothers me a little is that on the hood only this brand cap that is included works perfectly. If I use another brand cap on the hood it is difficult to have a tight fit. The pouch to carry the filters are great, easy to clean too with a damp cloth. The strap I lost it one day taking pictures of nature. But it was somehow useful. The cleaning cloth is nice too. But the filter lens in this kit are the best deal in here and for the price under $16? Good product overall.
on December 22, 2015
I like the filters, but I feel like they may get stuck on the lens at some point. It also feels like they may eventually strip the threads. The actual filters themselves are good for the money, but are not amazing.

I have wanted a tulip hood now for a while, but am rethinking it. Maybe it is just this one though. It screws onto the filters and rotates with the camera focus. Several times the hood has shown up in the shot at a dark halo/shadow around the edges in weird spots. This may be due to it rotating the long an short parts of the hood without being able to choose independently of focus. You also have to keep the same filter while using the hood, or you have to stop what you are doing and take a few minutes to take off the hood, change the filter and reattach the hood. I have stopped using the hood altogether and just use the filters now.
on June 25, 2014
I bought this package simply because I needed to protect the lens on my Sony HDR CX760 camcorder. I simply checked the diameter in the front section of the camcorder and decided to take a chance on any 52MM lens filter. So I ordered this one. It fit perfectly. As a bonus, the package included a lens cap. I am really surprised since the description mentioned that this package was for NIKON SLR camera. Fortunately, it works well and it does exactly what I wanted for my camcorder.
review image review image
on November 26, 2013
First of all-before I even address the quality of the product-let me say here that the vendor Goja Digital not only provides excellent service, but they also show genuine interest in customers. Proof of that is seen throughout each and every review that I see here for Goja.
As for the 58MM Professional Lens Filter Accessory Kit, this is a terrific buy. I just purchased my first DSLR, the Canon T3i, years after using an SLR for a long time. As an SLR photographer, I of course learned the value of filters, and especially the UV and Polarizing filters. This kit is perfect for starting over with new equipment.
I did note the comments about the Tulip Hood, but so far I have not yet used mine. I did however notice the challenge of screwing/unscrewing the hood when there are filters already attached. I have to look at that more closely.
The rest of the kit is great quality, and a thoughtfully assembled kit. It was also packed very well.
Amazon + Goja= Great Value, Great Service
Thanks, Guys!
on April 5, 2014
Just a heads up for those buying this kit for a Canon.
Check your lenses. Does the front element rotate as you focus?
If so, no tulip style lens hood will work for you.

I have a Rebel XS with the standard EF-S 15-85mm lens.
I also have the EF-S 55-250mm telephoto.
Both lenses rotate the front element to focus.

ANY non-symmetrical hood (not just the one in this kit) will rotate with the front structure of the lens and end up oriented wrong for the framing of a picture. It doesn't matter if the hood is a thread-on, like this one, or a bayonet mount, the issue is the design of the lens.

The hood in this kit is quite nice, well made. There's nothing wrong with it. It just isn't correct for my two Canon lenses. I've bought a round, reversible, bayonet hood for the telephoto and a collapsible, rubber hood for the standard lens.

The rest of the kit is quite good. I feel I got a good deal even without the lens hood. Three good quality Vivitar filters in a nice pouch and a tethered lens cap for $15. Not bad.
on January 29, 2014
I wanted an inexpensive filter setup for my Canon G15, so I bought the Carry Speed Mag Filter in 55mm to go with this Goja kit. I was only interested in a UV and CPL and doubt I will ever use the FLD. Everything works great so far and looks great too! I knocked 1 star off because the threads bind a little bit right before they're fully tightened on 2 of the filters, but not enough to cause any problems. This kit serves its purpose perfectly for my needs, which is portable travel. I leave the UV filter on the Mag Filter all the time and just screw in the CPL when I need it. The lens hood interferes too much to be useful on the G15 and I don't care for an elastic strap hanging from my lens cap, but that's a personal choice only. I would definitely buy this kit again, especially for the cost! It even comes with a note from the owner (Walter) and a followup email asking for feedback. You can't beat that for customer service!!! So I added the 1 star back in just for that and give this kit a solid 5 stars. Go For It!
on April 24, 2015
The filters seem OK - on and off my Canon EF-S 18-135mm IS STM lens smoothly; also nicely packed in a carrying bag. I haven't compare the image quality with and without the filters, but will update if there is any discrepancy. The lens cover I couldn't care less; and without the brand logo, I will just use it for backup.

The problem is with the lens hood. It screws on the lens or filter OK (not a twist-on), but through the viewfinder I can see that it blocks the corners of the image in short focal length; only when zooming in beyond 50mm or also, the "shades" on the corners are gone. This really renders the lens hood useless. And I think this is false advertisement as the the item description clearly says the kit is for the lens I have.
on December 29, 2014
Filters do not have threads on outside, so you can't even screw the included lens hood on with the filter in place, let alone combine filters. So much for keeping the UV filter on all the time to protect the lens.

The other items included do not add value to me. The cloth, lens cap and tether are typical, inexpensive (i.e., cheap) add-ons to make the deal look sweeter, but for my needs they would just be thrown into the pile of other free lens caps, tethers and cloths I have.

The filter holder even falls short because its in need of something like micro-fiber pockets instead of material that might just scratch the filters they are supposed to protect.
on April 9, 2013
I purchased the filter accessory kit for my Canon Rebel T3i. I have two lenses, the ES 55-250mm and the ES 18-55mm. I was particularly interested in getting a sturdy lens hood because I do a lot of outdoor shooting and the Florida sun is very bright. The lens hood I received was sturdy, but it fit the ES-55-250mm and not the ES 18-55mm lens. They are both 58mm lenses, so I thought the anomaly might be my lens. I told the company about this, and they sent me a new lens hood. This one works perfectly on both lenses

The lens filters also work perfectly on both lenses. I didn't realize it when I ordered the kit, but the filters come in their own storage case. The case is made of heavy duty nylon. It makes carrying the filters around if I don't have the large camera bag easy.

The lens cap is sturdy and fits both lenses. I am delighted to have the cap keep leash. I have already lost one lens cap thinking I put it in my pocket, but it ended up on the ground.

The magic fiber lens cleaning cloth is extremely useful, particularly since I do mostly outdoor photography. All together an excellent value and terrific service. This company seems to care about its customers.