Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on November 23, 2017
Had the filter kit for a previous camera, but they didn't fit my new Canon. These work nicely - same as my old ones, and the case keeps the ones you're not using from being scratched or dirty. The tulip hood is a little cantankerous to thread properly on my lenses, but that's the nature of their very fine threads. My old camera's hood had rings inside that would grip the lens cap, but the inside of this one is smooth. The spare lens cap was a nice touch, but unless you've lost the original, it's not exactly necessary if you use the included cap keeper. The cleaning cloth is a nice touch especially if the one you're using gets dirty.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 28, 2017
I’m so glad I ordered this for myself! It shipped very quickly in the packaging was great. I love the fact that it comes with a lens attachment because I’m always losing my camera lens cap all of the linens overlays were packaged extremely well and they are all great quality very professional looking I love the sun Is well it is made a very big difference in all of my pictures
on January 5, 2018
I've used every single item in this kit, which is rare for this type of kit compilation product. I do a lot of real estate photography, and the filters are excellent for exterior shots. The case to hold them has additional pockets for filters, the lens cloth, a memory card, etc. and all components are good quality. All filters fit my lens with no problems, and the lens cap is a great backup.
on August 16, 2014
I purchased the 67MM Professional Lens Filter Accessory Kit and they are all Vivitar filters. 40 plus years ago when I was in photography Vivitar was my go to. We're talking lens also. They allowed the average consumer to be able to be into photography affordably without giving up quality. They didn't fail me then, and I have no reason to believe they will fail me now.

These kits are very well put together. It has all you need for filtering, UV, CPL, and FLD, keeping things clean, plus a lens hood. And the filters come in a sturdy case that keep the filters separated and easily accessible. A nice plus when you put them in your camera case.

One of the biggest reasons I purchased the filters is for the UV filter. Not only because of its filtering, but because the filter provides a protection for your expensive lens. I would rather break the filter than the glass inside the lens. Also another reason I needed this filter kit is because it supplies a lens hood. Of course it screws on to the filter ring, but it's a lens hood none the less. My only concern will be vignetting; not sure how the 500mm lens will react. Haven't found a need to use the FLD filter, but the CPL filter works great. Rotating the filter to achieve that look in the frame is what I remember when I started photography long ago.

Have to easily give this kit 5 stars.
on July 25, 2013
Being a complete novice with camera's and a typical American when I retired I bought a camera far beyond my intelligence factor, and no I do not read manuals I am an Engineer we know better. But I do read reviews before I buy something and after a lot of checking and weighing in the amount of money I had left after buying that camera, I chose these. Got exactly what I paid for and am very happy with the filters. Not sure about the polarizing filter but time will tell. I gave it four stars because the safety cord glue was a bit dry. All in all it is worth what I paid and everything threaded on correctly. I noted some people had problems with this.
Good buy if your not a professional just a retired old man looking to save his lens. Have fun enjoy the ride life is great when you retire.
on March 30, 2015
I like the fact that everything in the way of must-have basic DSLR camera accessories was in one reasonably-priced bundle! I was planning to buy the Vivitar polarizing filter for my T3; but having the UV and fluorescent filters on hand will be handy. The storage case is downright handy. I probably won't use the lens hood, but it certainly seems like it would help protect the lens/filters. I'm very happy with my purchase!
on August 24, 2017
I've now purchased this product three times in three different sizes. I primarily use the UV and CPL (polarizing) filters, so the FLD is a bonus. You can't beat this deal when you consider everything else they include. The filters come in a nice soft case and are good quality. I highly recommend.
on March 10, 2016
I like the pouch that comes with. It protects well. I received 3 different filters, UV, CPL, and FLD.
I don't really use them very often because I tend to use editing program to do some changes.

Cap and tulip hood is cheap but don't mind having. I still use them on 58mm lens.
Cap is not exactly the best and it's alright.

Many pieces for a nice price!
- 3 lenses
- Pouch carrying case
- Snap-on cap
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Tulip hood
on July 2, 2017
I wanted the have filter and hood for a lens that I lost mine for. I have no issues with the haze filter but the hood is kind of weird but works. I will likely never use any of the other stuff but got all of it for about the cost of just a Nikon Hood or a name brand haze filter.
on May 5, 2015
I find the sun shade difficult to put on backwards when I don't need it. The lens wipe is good and love the lens cap holder. When I accidentally pulled off the cap, the "button" did not come off, but the band came off with the cap. So I know that it holds on very tightly. I was impressed with that. I love the protective filter for my lens. Since this is a new camera and I could not find it elsewhere, I thought this was great. I have not yet used the other 2 lenses. But they are safe in the pouch.