- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Ultra Cuisine COOLING RACKS offered by Virtuosoul LLC. Enter code ROLNGPIN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Professional French Rolling Pin for Baking - Smooth Stainless Steel Metal & Tapered Design Best for Fondant, Pie Crust, Cookie & Pastry Dough - Baker Roller by Ultra Cuisine
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.01 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ➤ Create beautifully rolled dough with the smooth non-porous surface of 100% stainless steel designed with a brushed matte finish. Roll cookies, pies, fondant, biscuits, pizza crusts, ravioli, tortillas, dumplings, roti and more with this must-have premium bakeware tool that belongs in every baker's kitchen.
- ➤ Sense the thickness of the dough with the slightly tapered French rod design beneath your hands. Ideal when you need a little more control over the amount of pressure to use, unlike rollers with handles.
- ➤ Chill the rolling pin in the freezer to prevent dough from becoming warm too quickly. Stainless steel has the cooling properties of marble stone without the heaviness.
- ➤ Will not absorb any odors, colors or flavors like maple or mahogany wood rolling pins can, making it more hygienic. And clean up is easy by hand or in the dishwasher.
- ➤ Ultra Cuisine® is a registered trademark of authorized seller, Virtuosoul LLC. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or we will send you a full refund or replacement within 1 year of purchase from Virtuosoul LLC.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EVERY DETAIL WAS CAREFULLY DESIGNED IN OUR PREMIUM QUALITY 100% STAINLESS STEEL ROLLING PIN: FROM THE BRUSHED FINISH, TO THE SLIGHTLY TAPERED SHAPE TO THE PERFECT WEIGHT AND FEEL!
- The French design allows the full 15 3/4" length of the barrel to come in contact with dough, so you are able to roll more surface at a time versus a rolling pin with handles.
- The 1.5” center diameter gradually tapers to 1.25” at the ends, allowing you to rotate smoothly without leaving lines in your dough at the ends like a straight pin can. The rod shape transfers a sense of the dough thickness beneath your hands & is easier on wrists.
- At 10 oz, our rolling pin imparts just the right amount of weight to roll pastry dough, fondant, pie crusts, biscuits & pizza dough perfectly. The hollow core construction makes it light enough so it won’t squash your dough.
USED BY PROFESSIONAL PASTRY CHEFS WORLDWIDE FOR EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS
- The brushed finish holds a dusting of flour better than mirror polished rolling pins
- Chill it before using it & the cold stainless steel helps prevent dough from warming & melting the butter in your dough for pie, biscuit, croissant, etc.
- If you decorate with rolled fondant, this is must-have tool for cake decorators
- Food-grade 201 stainless steel is hygienic & can be completely cleaned with no remaining food residue. It won’t absorb any odors, colors or flavors that can cause cross contamination.
- Clean up couldn’t be easier! Place it in the dishwasher or wash by hand & towel dry. Unlike wood rolling pins, it won’t dry out, splinter or crack & it never needs oiling. And the seamless design means there are no crevices or handle joints for water or food to get into.
BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED, IT MAKES AN ELEGANT PRESENTATION FOR GIFT-GIVING
If you have a baker in the family or a friend who loves to bake, this is a wonderful present!
Each rolling pin comes in a polybag tucked inside the signature Ultra Cuisine box. It makes a lovely presentation for house-warming, birthday, Christmas, shower or bridal gifts.
Each order also comes with a recipe e-book pdf of our delicious cookie recipes emailed to you.
Compare with similar items
Checkered Chef Stainless Steel French Rolling Pin, Metal Rolling Pin for Baking, Pasta, Fondant, Cookies, Pizza and Dough. Dishwasher Safe.
J.K. Adams FRP-1 Maple French Rolling Pin
J.K. Adams 19-Inch-by-2-Inch Maple Wood Rolling Dowel
Rolling Pin - Dough Roller - Stainless Steel Metal Rolling Pin - French Rolling Pins - Kitchen Rolling Pin - Heavy Duty Rolling Pin - Non Stick Rolling Pin - Professional Rolling Pin
RollerMaster Rolling Pin - 25% Less Effort Working the Dough - Upgrade Your Baking - Non-Stick & Zero Maintenance - French Metal Stainless Steel Construction (Non Marble Pins) - [Gift Packaging]
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Virtuosoul LLC||Checkered Chef||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Best from VZ||PURGGO|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Wood||Wood||PP, food grade stainless steel||Stainless Steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The vendor had it delivered in no time. Like two days. I got a nice email from her, making sure it was all it was cracked up to be. (It is.) she also sent, as a thank you, an ebook with some great-looking cookie recipes. What a cool experience, buying from Vivian. (That's her name and it suits her elegant manners.) my niece LOVES this rolling pin. I got a lot of smiles out of this transaction... .
I've primarily used this pin for pizzas and tortillas, as well as some other flat breads.
As for this particular pin, it is well made, has a good heft and solid feel to it, is straight to the eye, and otherwise has no problems. And subtle flaws in the design have eluded me, if they exist, and I am perfectly happy with this pin.
Also, because of its 15 3/4" length, and slight taper on either end, I can now work with larger pieces of dough without the limitations of a handled rolling pin, which will allow for smooth, even results over a larger area (maybe I can finally learn to make my own pasta). To make things even better (and in case I never learn to do the pasta thing), the seller (Virtuosoul, LLC) emailed me a .pdf recipe book by Ultra Cuisine, filled with over 160 pages of dessert recipes.
At over half a pound (i.e., 10 ounces), this rolling pin feels solid with the weight that makes it easy to handle, and easy to feel the thickness of the food I'm working with.
No seams = one piece design. Easy to clean & I know it's 100% clean vs. wood or stone (both porous materials). Rolling pins with separate handles - how do you get cracks in between 100% clean?
Great for flour tortillas & all types of dough.
Have yet to flour this pin - dough tends not to stick.
Must be careful not to fatigue my arms. This has been the perfect solution.
Louisville Slugger rolling pin of the kitchen. Batter up! Lol ;)
This is pretty long...great for rolling out larger portions of dough. Very nice! Easy to clean! No worrying about bacteria!
Clean-up is a snap and nothing sticks to this with a tiny dusting of flour. Thermal properties are very handy too - I throw it in the freezer for 15 minutes before rolling out dough and it keeps the butter nice and cool.
I'd give it 6 stars if I could.