Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Professional SCT SD SDHC 16GB (16 Gigabyte) Memory Card for Olympus Stylus 9010 7040 7030 5010 Tough 3000 6020 SP-600 SP-800 UZ FE-5040 FE-5050 FE-5035 FE-4040 FE-4030 FE-47 E-5 PEN E-P2 E-PL1 with custom formatting
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on June 11, 2012
Works Great. Does everything I need with my camera. Much Cheaper Price than I saw in the stores. Holds all the photos I need to save.
on March 23, 2013
Used this in a point-and-shoot compact zoom camera. Did not slow performance during active single shots or video while hand-carrying during an actual marathon I just did. SCT-brand card seems comparable to name brand cards that I use with micro4/3 bodies I also use.
on December 25, 2012
I bought this 16GB Memory card to increase the picture capacity of my Olympus Tough waterproof camera. I can take wilderness kayak trips, three weeks at a time, and not worry about running out of picture storage.
on November 20, 2011
I needed a new, tough camera for deployment. I ordered the camera and some things to go with it, including this card. Well it's kept all my training, mission, and chilling pictures and video safe from the heat and sand and is still working perfectly. It also records my HD video just fine, but I will still never manage to fill it up.
on August 10, 2011
I bought this to go in my new Waterproof camer that I was taking down the river with me and it performed as it should - no writing issues with the camera or transferring the pictures on to the PC. A++
on September 2, 2012
Bought this 16GB sd card with my Olympus Tough camera works great have taken many HD videos and Tons of pictures and still have plenty of room for more. It's really fast and just can't say anything bad about it.
on August 24, 2013
The memory is compatible and works flawlessly with my Olympus SP-800UZ. No glitches, hang-ups, or hiccups with this memory and the performance of my camera. The SCT memory price was fair while the name brands are not reasonably priced.
on August 5, 2011
This little memory card works like a charm.
At a recent wedding and reception it handled everything we could throw at. Even with two long-life batteries drained, 16 GB was not full. Really happy!
on July 19, 2012
I purchased this SD card with an Olympus TG820. I took a few test photos and one short video and everything seemed to work fine. Then suddenly the SD card seemed to no longer function (my camera wouldn't recognize it). I placed the SD card into my laptop, and my laptop couldn't recognize it either. I have since replaced this product with an equivalent one made by Sandisk (cost me about twice as much) and have been using it for a about month now with no problems. I guess I'm lucky this thing failed early and not in the middle of a vacation where I could have lost more than just a few test photos. I'm not going to bother trying to send it in for a replacement, as I would never be able to trust it. In my opinion, this product is not worth the $10.00 or so that you will save over a better brand.
on May 2, 2012
Great product for a great price. does exactly what a SD card is suppose to. Was shipped on time and I had no issues with this as of yet