Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 25, 2017
These are great. I was worried about useing then at first but now anytime i use the charcoal grill i use these. You get the same flavor, and grill marks as you would without it. They are alittle bit of a pain to clean. Some things crust to it so elbo grease is a must here. Hope this helps.
on July 8, 2017
Omg, this is excellent, I am going to buy 2 more to use on my grill. My husband loves it, he doesn't have to clean the grill anymore... I will recomend this product to all my friends.
on August 24, 2016
The grill mats are the best thing for grilling because you can just bring in the mats to wash instead of the whole grill. They are easy to wash up and ready for the next time you need them. I have bought 3 sets and handed them out to family members and they were very impressed.
on August 24, 2016
It works great
on August 3, 2016
These mats work very well on the grill. No more flame burnt steaks and chicken.
on July 30, 2016
Love, love, love this mat. BBQed hamburgers, hot dogs and ribs. Everything turned out great and clean up was easy. Everyone should try the mat.
on July 24, 2016
These have worked really well in our grill. We have been very impressed with these grill mats. We have not tried the oven mat out yet but i'm sure it is just as good as the grill mats.
on July 10, 2016
I gave these to my dad for Father's Day and he used them while grilling salmon and said it was so great to not have bits falling through the grates and it cooked through evenly with the grill mats!
on January 31, 2016
Haven't had to clean the grill since I purchased these grill mats!!
on January 1, 2016