|Brand Name||Doubtless Bay|
|Item Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.8 x 5 x 3.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DB35690|
Professional Salon Shear Holder for Stylist Scissors Rack Holder Case Hair Clips Storage Box Hairdressing Combs Organizer Doubtless Bay (white)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1.For salon hairdresser or hair stylists:it's convenient to keep multiple shears on top of station and a safe spot to get them in really quick,they are right there to pick from.
- 2.Home usage:Keeps combs, small scissors and tweezer all organized on bathroom shelf,Great solution to keep your bathroom counter clutter free and looks professional.
- 3.Secure:fit securely and don't move around at all,greatest invention ever hands down.
- 4.Fit most:Holds most Grooming shears
- 5.Scissor holder:stop from dropping your shears off tabletops&Keeps all your scissors right at hand.Size: 5.94"x3.15"x4.13"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Made of environmental acrylic and nylon, can securely grip scissors of any shape,The bristles can be removed and cleaned, thus offering a more hygienic storage system than traditional scissor stands
Showing 1-8 of 47 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I currently have 6 pairs of scissors in it, 3 slicker brushes, and 3 combs all of varying heights/sizes and it could definitely hold more if I needed it to.
My only complaint is that sometimes, if you aren't careful about how you put your thinners into it, they can snag on the material and pull some of it out. But if you make sure the shears are closed all the way before placing them in, this doesn't happen.
I'm considering ordering another as a back up!