Best Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone with Easy Clip On System | Perfect for Recording Youtube Vlog Interview / Podcast | Best Mic for iPhone iPad iPod Android Mac PC
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- NOISE CANCELLING FOR FLAWLESS RECORDINGS YouMic Lavalier Microphones record clean and clear sound for professional results. Use for Youtube Podcast or vlogging, GarageBand, or even to record your own rap!
- MULTI COMPATIBLE 3.5 MM TRRS JACK Simply plug the iphone microphone into your Apple MacBook, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android or Windows smartphone and clip on to your shirt. Now you can instantly reproduce your voice, no additional plugs or batteries needed!
- PACK FOR NO HASSLE Each purchase includes a crocodile clip, wind muff, microphone with 59 inches velcro wrapped cord so you can use selfie stick or tripod for video and audio recording with your iPhone or smartphone wherever you go!
- DO NOT BUY CHEAP IMITATIONS We have created our microphones for vlogging with the highest quality parts because we know how much our users depend on it. Our tiny mics are built to record sound from multiple directions, in large rooms, and even outdoors!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED If you are not absolutely happy, for any reason, with your experience recording on our lavalier iphone microphones, simply send if back for a full refund. No questions asked! But better, please write to support(at)powerdewise.com and we will do our best to solve your problem.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Your smartphone is always with you and you record your video at home and on the street, but the sound quality does not suit you?
Are you shooting videos in noisy public places (airport, train stations, stadiums, concerts, parties, presentations ...) with your iPhone / Android smartphone, but only hear the noise, not your voice?
- Do you like cool videos with weak and bad sound? No?.. Neither does your audience...
Make your video interviews better!! Add professional clean sound using the external YouMic lavalier microphone.
- Plug and record!!! Omnidirectional YouMic interview microphone is ready-to-use with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android devices.... neither pre-setup, nor additional devices / batteries required.
If you need to use it with a PC, use an adapter (included).
- Convenient metal mount securely holds the microphone on any clothing, even while running, skydiving or during workouts...
- It’s very sensitive microphone. It will record sound at a distance of up to 3 meters (to adjust the sensitivity of the microphone you can use audio recording program for your smartphone (e.g. Voice recorder).
- Light and almost invisible.
It’s up to you to get the Oscar, but it’s up to us to get a high-quality sound for you.
Your audience will appreciate it!
Top customer reviews
YouMic sent a "Thank You" email with an operation guide. In order to access the audio controls, you have to download an "Open Camera" app ( a free app I already used). I was excited to try it and then quickly became disappointed. I could not hear myself during playback. I quickly emailed the company for assistance. Then I realized the fault was mine. You have to remove the mic from the jack in order to hear playback. After I realized this, all was good. The mic delivers a clear crisp sound.
The response from YouMic was most impressive. When I emailed them about the problem I thought I had, the response was quick.
The product itself comes with a lapel clip, two windscreens (red and black), a separate 2 strip jack and a little red carrying bag.
I give it 5 stars not just for the product but for the company's response as well. I am very happy with this purchase and look forward to vlogging with my selfie stick.