3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Professional Moustache Scissors and Beard Trimming Scissors, Extremely Sharp, 5" (13cm) - Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 2 x 0.25 inches|
|Item Weight||0.1 Pounds|
About this item
- Professional deep black 5 inch scissors, come in a presentation box/case
- Extremely sharp blades for clean cut, will not damage or split hair ends
- Hand crafted, made from Japanese steel J2
- Round, smooth tension screw system gives a greater required tuning
- Remove-able finger rest
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Very comfortable to work with, light-mid weight scissors with unique deep black colour which is appealing to the eye. Suitable for Professional as well as for personal use. Buy With Confidence: Try them for yourself and if they do not meet your expectations then we are happy to exchange or refund, no question!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 2 x 0.25 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : JAG-50Black
- Date First Available : July 15, 2013
- Manufacturer : Sanguine Scissors
- ASIN : B00AL7X31K
Best Sellers Rank:
#44,883 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #19 in Mustache Scissors
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- As noted, these are sharp.
- They feel solid in the hand with good heft.
- They are an appropriate size for their purpose.
- They make quick work of unruly beard hairs.
- They do a commendable job trimming the mustache line (with great care).
- Packaging is solid and great for storage with a magnetic closure.
I expect to get a good many years out of these and recommend them without hesitation to anyone seeking to maintain their beard.
I think these scissors are fantastic for grooming your beard, mustache, and trimming hair. The case they come in is also pretty nice.
But no matter how loose or tight I made that screw (and I have a very strong grip, so I could probably strip the screw making it so tight if I wanted), these are 80% scissors, 20% tweezers. And when I tried to use the tip to cut single hairs at the center of my mustache, they were 100% tweezers. As in, they literally never cut a hair. Just grabbed it and tore it out as I pulled the scissors away. They are MUCH worse than my 5yo daughter's VERY cheap, kid safe craft scissors that I bought these to replace.
The comb is a joke. The one that came with mine was about the length of the fulcrum to the outer end of the ring. I do not see how you could actually practically use them and happy I have a separate beard comb. I may give it to my niece for a toy that is how small they are. The picture of them together is more like actual size.
The rings are like most described small. I have big hands and I was unsure if it was just the size of my fingers but my thumb is a bit uncomfortable. I can see if you have smaller hands this may be ergonomic as placement does make sense looking at overall design.
I recommend reading all questions and specifications on beard scissors if you are looking to get a better idea. I was expecting a little more for almost $25 when comparing them to other scissors. I gave it three stars based mostly on function and finish quality.
Top reviews from other countries
They may not last as long as my professional shears (which cost silly money 20years ago, and needed replacing) and these beautiful scissors are unbeatable for the price , and are suiting my needs of just doing my family's hair regularly.
They also come in a nice pouch with a little comb - perfect for me and my moustachioed brothers out there.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.