Large Professional Grade Non-Stick Silicone Donut Pan, Makes 9 Full Size Donuts, BPA Free, Oven, Dishwasher and Freezer Safe Donut Mold by Unicorn Glitter LLC
|Sale:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make 9 full-size homemade donuts with the Unicorn Glitter Donut Pan! Free donut recipe enclosed in a follow-up email after your order ships!
- Easy Cleaning: BPA-free silicone baking pan exceeds LFGB and FDA standards. Passes the "pinch test" Simply put the donut mold in the dishwasher and you're done
- Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee: Oven safe up to 450 degrees. Safe in your freezer and dishwasher on any setting
- Consistent, Healthy Donuts, Cakes, or Bagels that pop right out of the pan. No more scraping gunk out of sticky metal cavities! So sturdy you won't need a baking sheet!
- Not just a donut maker! Our silicone doughnut pan also works great as a bagel maker, frozen dessert mold, soap mold, for sushi donuts and more!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Large Professional Grade Non-Stick Silicone Donut Pan, Makes 9 Full Size Donuts, BPA Free, Oven, Dishwasher and Freezer Safe Donut Mold by Unicorn Glitter LLC
Wilton 2105-2390 12-Cavity Mini Donut's Pan B00J0FEW0A
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Unicorn Glitter LLC||Country Home Goods||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 11 x 2 in||10.75 x 10.75 x 1.19 in||9.26 x 0.81 x 13.83 in||2.6 x 12.6 x 16.1 in|
|Size||standard||—||1 - Pack||—|
The Unicorn Glitter Donut Pan is as versatile as it is indestructible! Oven safe up to 450 degrees. Freezer safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe, and safe for you as it is BPA-free. Say goodbye to those cheap metal pans. No more trying to pry out stuck, crumbling donuts only to break them. No more scraping off burnt gunk and scratching your lousy pan. This doughnut pan is a breeze to use: Donuts pop right out and any leftover crumbs slide right off with warm water. Also works great for gluten free donuts, gluten free bagels, and we have even tried some good vegan recipes! Unlike other products, which only come with the standard 30-day guarantee, our sturdy donut pan is Completely Guaranteed for 100% money back as long as you own the pan! We are very confident that you'll love it as we bake a variety of homemade recipes all the time with our donut mold and it never lets us down! Become a fantastic homemade donut maker today! You will receive our free recipe enclosed in a follow-up email after your order ships. If you want additional recipe options just send us an email and we will be glad to share!
Top Customer Reviews
They were also a little hard to clean. I still haven't gotten all the batter off the inner "posts"; it's hard to fit a sponge in there. I think the best way to clean them would be loofah gloves like you use for bathing. ;) Or just a flatter scrubbing pad.
I have other silicone baking pans that give off an unpleasant smell when they're in the oven. These at least don't have any smell.
The pan is of course silicone which is fantastic for a couple of reasons. 1. It holds up beautifully to high heat. The recipe I used cooked the dough at 450, a high enough temp to warp most aluminum pans. The higher temp allows you to simulate that perfectly crispy outside of a fried donut without the mess (and smell) of frying.
2. Speaking of mess, there is none because virtually nothing sticks to this silicone. I didn't use a cooking spray or any sort of fat in the pan and all of the donuts released easily without sticking.
3. The silicone cools off so rapidly that by the time I get my first batch out of the oven, out of the pan and onto a cooling rack, the pan is cool enough for me to bake a second batch without having to compensate and adjust cooking time.
I filled them with about 1/4 C of dough each which was enough to bring the batter within about 1/4" from the top of the pan and the size of donuts it produced was perfect. They baked in about 11 minutes meaning I had hot fresh donuts in less time than it would have taken me to drive to the store to buy them!
I received this donut pan at a discount price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. Now if you'll excuse me I think I'll go make another batch of cherry donuts with a cherry amaretto glaze!
Disclaimer - I received this product at a discounted rate or free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I have in no way been paid or compensated for my opinion.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.