Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 12, 2016
Barely needed during school. In fact this was probably never once opened during my BSN. There is nothing new in this book that your instructors don't talk about but you''re still required to know.
2 people found this helpful
on July 5, 2017
Required reading for class.
on January 5, 2018
Needed it for class. Great no issues.
on May 10, 2016
Terribly boring, if you have to read this for a class, it will be the most boring class of your life.
on October 27, 2017
Pages were written on making some words difficult to read. Alot of cover damage. I am grateful to have the book for it is necessary for my current class.

Positive Energy,

Wanda M. Curtis
on February 8, 2016
Excellent product!! It was great doing business with you :)
on November 15, 2015
This was required for a class (I am a nursing student). It's a nice little book with good information. It's not a book I would read leisurely, but for the class it is not bad.
on January 2, 2016
Great way to save money and I enjoyed the book.
on December 20, 2015
This book was required for nursing school. It's okay, but I'd never read it by choice.
on February 28, 2017
Book was in great condition and worked out well for my class. Thank you