Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on January 20, 2016
95% the same as 7th edition, but 1/10 the price.
There is an online 7th edition that I can compare to if I need to, but so far it is good.
For me I have gotten 100 on all my quizzes using this 6th edition. Page # are different than 7th edition, some of the "real life" stories are different, a few bits of data are off a little, but none of that has been on my tests so far.
on November 16, 2013
Its a decent book with short chapters and not much useless filler. THIS IS THE SAME BOOK AS THE NEW EDITION!!! The only difference is that an author was removed. Save some money and buy this one!
on March 17, 2013
My daughter needed this for college. Seems to be find, I have not heard it didn't work? :):) Which I would have I'm sure. Great seller, books came very quickly. Thank you.
on January 23, 2014
for a person who tends to not pay attention in class alot due to the fact that this isn't the first course that i've had to take that offers dosage calc, this book is great. I may daydream in class and when it gets down to homework, i'm able to self teach myself the other methods of dosage calc when it comes to problems. examples are perfect and practically fool proof. Great book and happy to have had to use it in class.
on January 31, 2017
The book is old but it brings up some interesting ethical questions.
on January 22, 2013
I love this book. I'm reading it for a nursing course I'm taking at the moment, but I don't think after the course I will sell it to someone else because the book is written very well. It has life long lessons and is a handy resource to refer to !! Thank you for a fantastic product!
on February 15, 2011
I bought this book for my nursing seminar class and I must say, I really like it!
I really appreciate the anecdotes and various case studies that helps the nursing prospective
student get the big picture about a certain concept in the clinical setting.
This book is a good book for understanding what nursing is all about.
on February 23, 2017
Just what I needed
I used this for a nursing class. Good resource.
on May 6, 2014
I had to get this for school but it comes in handy for a lot of nursing classes. I still use quotes from it in papers for other classes I am taking. I would recommend this if you need it for class or classes.