- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by GW Security Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Professional CCTV Bullet Outdoor Security Camera 1200TVL 1/3" Sony Cmos IR LED, WDR, OSD Menu Surveillance Video CCTV (Power Adapter NOT Included)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1200TVL of quality high resolution, monitoring your surroundings has never been easier or clearer
- 1/3" Color Sony Cmos; 64pcs IR LEDs, IR 196ft/60m night vision
- Zoom & focus outside adjusting; Suitable for wall & celling installing, Outdoor / Indoor
- Built in 2.8~12mm Manual Zoom Varifocal megapixel HD lens with IR-CUT which allow you to adjust the angle of View
- 1 Year Warranty and Free Life Time Tech Support from U.S.A.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||4.7 x 6.4 x 11.2 inches|
|Item Weight||2.15 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.3 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Professional CCTV Bullet Outdoor Security Camera 1200TVL 1/3" Sony Cmos IR LED, WDR, OSD Menu Surveillance Video CCTV (Power Adapter NOT Included)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GW Security Inc||Amazon.com||ZOSI CCTV||EWETON|
|Item Dimensions||6.4 x 11.2 x 4.7 in||4.7 x 10.4 x 3.7 in||3.4 x 8.2 x 3.2 in||3.8 x 4.1 x 7.8 in|
(Power Adapter NOT Included) Camera Specifications: Model G-40WD Pick up Element 1/3" Effio CCD; Effective Picture Elements (H*V) NTSC: 811(H) x 508(V) Sensor area 4.9mm x 3.7mm Horizontal Resolution 700TVL Minimum Illumination 0 Lux (with IR LED ON) Electronic Shutter Auto: 1/60s~1/100,000s S/N Ratio > 50dB Gama 0.45 BLC Auto/SSWDR AGC ON/OFF Lens 2.8~12mm Lens Video Output 1Vpp, 75Ω IR wave length 850mm Power supply DC 12V Power consumption less than 5.0w IR & IR Range: 66x5 IR LEDs, IR Range 196 feet.
From the Manufacturer
New IR CCTV 700TVL Camera
Top Customer Reviews
The night vision IR is very good but does not have as wide a scope as the lens so it only lights up the center spot of the widest shot.
Daytime color is good. Easy to install.
I wish there were better instructions on how to take advantage of the many settings. I played with them for a while but it seems that going back to the default settings worked the best.
You have to change the settings right at the camera which you cannot see the results without going back into the house to look at the monitor. They all seem to work that way.( the nature of the beast)