Professional Pizza Peel 13 Inch Head with 59 Inch Aluminum Handle RF
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional Pizza Peel for Pizza Oven or Wood Burning Oven. Restaurant Quality Pizza Equipment.
- 13 inch wide head with 59 inch handle. This peel is the strongest and smoothest on the market. It goes through a special anodized process to harden the surface.
- Milled, beveled edge makes it easier to take hold of the pizza
- Practical: Light, flexible aluminum heads allow for scraper effect to get under dough easily.
- Made In Italy for professional pizza makers.
Customers also shopped for
Strong and Light: All models have strong and lightweight peel handles that are oval and tubular. The tubular form makes them more stable, and the oval shape is easy to hold. Practical: Light, flexible aluminum heads allow for scraper effect to get under dough easily. Neutral anodizing process on head surface makes the surface even and protects it from oxidization. The milled beveled edge makes it easier to take hold of the pizza. Hard-wearing and secure riveted joint between the head and handle prevent vibration transmission to the handle. You can buy a carbon constructed or golden hardened anodized pizza peel for high performance use, but they are expensive ($200-300). You can buy a moderate use pizza peel (AMICA) that are inexpensive and cheap ($20-50), and they will need to be replaced often. Or you can buy this professional grade (Azzurra) pizza peel that is built to last for repeated use, moderately priced, and will last longer than the inexpensive pizza peels.