- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01EWVNR0C
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (517 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,079 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #2 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Strength Training Equipment > Wrist Weights
- #19 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Accessories > Sports Medicine > Braces, Splints & Slings > Arm, Hand & Finger Supports > Hand & Wrist Braces
- #642 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Team Sports
Ipow 18.5"Professional Quality Wrist Straps Support Braces Wraps Belt Protector With 2.5"Thumb Loops for Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, Weight Lifting, Strength Training, One Size fits all Men& Women
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High elasticity Polyester material to allow for either a loose or snugger fit without cutting off circulation and permeability is strong;
- Adjustable size fit Gym, Crossfit Training, Weight Lifting, Powerlifting, Pushups (all types) Planks, and burpees all of which were starting to take a toll your wrist;
- Long and wide size(18.5 by 3 inch);
- Sold as a pair;Each wrap has a thumb loop for security and support, you can be underneath the warps if you do not need it;
- Ipow supply 1 year warranty;
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have a pair of wrist weights that are tightened down around my wrists with velcroed straps. The velcroed part of the strap did not extend to make them work for small wrists. I work out on a mini trampoline, and the weights flopped around on my arm like a heavy bracelet, causing pain my upper arms the next day.
Since wrapping these wristbands around my wrist - and then wrapping the wrist weights over top of the bands, the weights now stay in place and are feel comfortable, doing the job they are meant to do, strengthening my wrists and arms.
I give it a four star cause it loses the adhesiveness too quick. I purchased it twice in roughly 4 month. However, since I was injured before, so I tighten it really hard, to the point, my hand will turn white and numb. Is bad I know. But perhaps of the extreme tightness I abuse, it lose adhesiveness quickly.