4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Professional Grade 1700W Steam Iron for Clothes with Rapid Even Heat Scratch Resistant Stainless Steel Sole Plate, True Position Axial Aligned Steam Holes, Self-Cleaning Function
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🔎 ULTRA-PRESS STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE - Thick chromium finish soleplate for durability, scratch resistance and unparalleled glide; specially designed steam distribution is perfect for sewers, quilters and crafters.
- 🔎 EASY THERMOSTAT CONTROL & AXIAL STEAM HOLES - Based on fabric type, you can easily select the ideal steam output and keep the temperature how you like it. The placement, alignment and size of our steam holes gives you the maximum amount of steam required while maintaining even heat distribution throughout the soleplate.
- 🔎 CUT YOUR IRONING TIME IN HALF - With our Rapid Even Heat Technology and 1700-Watts of Power you can easily glide across various garments and smooth hard-to-reach areas. Our PurSteam steam iron provides you with ideal temperatures for cotton, wool, silk, linen, polyester, nylon and more.
- 🔎 SAFETY FEATURES - Keeping you safe at all times with our automatic 3-way shut off system, avoiding accidents and burnt clothes. With our new Anti-Drip feature you don't have to worry about water dripping out of the soleplate at low temperatures or when the iron is not in use. ANTI-CALC prevents mineral build up.
- 🔎 WATER IN THE TANK? - Do not fear! This just means your PurSteam steam iron was thoroughly tested before arriving at your home. Our rigorous testing process ensures the best quality possible. Each and every iron is filled with water and tested to make sure it works perfectly!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Sunbeam Steammaster Steam Iron | 1400 Watt Large Anti-Drip Nonstick Stainless Steel Iron with Steam Control and Retractable Cord, Chrome/Teal
BEAUTURAL 1800-Watt Steam Iron with Digital LCD Screen, Double-Layer and Ceramic Coated Soleplate, 3-Way Auto-Off, 9 Preset Temperature and Steam Settings for Variable Fabric
Rowenta DW5080 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
Sunbeam Classic 1200 Watt Mid-size Anti-Drip Non-Stick Soleplate Iron with Shot of Steam/Vertical Shot feature and 8' 360-degree Swivel Cord, White/Clear, GCSBCL-317-000
BLACK+DECKER D3030 Allure Professional Steam Iron, Gray/Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Commerce Planet||Amazon.com||EverSonic||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
An outstanding value, PurSteam's iron offers impressive steam capabilities along with enhanced features, including a sharper precision tip and ergonomic controls. In addition to a modernized overall design, the new PurSteam iron has been enhanced in key areas requiring maximum control and ultimate precision.
Keep out of the reach of children.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I took the PurSteam out of the box, I was surprised that it has a nice, comfortable heft despite its size. On the trial run, I used less time and steam to iron than I did with the Rowenta. The settings and steam/dry controls are easy to use. The vertical steam feature was another selling point.
If you need a practical and excellent iron, go with this one.
Typically I do not spend a lot of time reading user manuals. I was happy that I spent the time reading Pur Stream's manual because I found the section “Advice for Good Ironing” worth reading. It described how to iron different fabrics (blended, silks, velvet, wool).
The iron is an incredible value for the price. I had spent more money on a brand name iron that did not perform half as well as this one. Highly recommend.
The only drawback I see is that the rotating temperature dial is large and it is difficult to read. I have to use both hands to rotate it and bend down or hold the iron above the ironing board to see it. The transparency of the tank is better than several I saw, and it holds a generous 14 ozs. of water.
The iron is pre-tested so may have condensation in the tank. Do not use distilled water. So far, I am very happy with my purchase.