Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on January 8, 2011
I scoured the internet in search of reviews on this product prior to purchase. Most were positive, but some complained of a 'defective' baker. I think it's either the way it's shipped or perhaps literally some of the ovens are not made correctly and still shipped out. I'm not sure. Personally, mine works like a gem. Is it perfect? No, but you get what you pay for. If you want a perfect one you have to spend 150+ dollars. The only bad part about this oven is at times it can cook different pizza styles completely different. I can put a thicker crust pizza in for 8 minutes and have it be perfect, but I can put a thin crust pizza in and have it take 10-14 minutes, sometimes with it not being perfect still after that amount of time. It will still be done on most occasions, but not to some people's liking. The key really is just to make sure you watch it, like you would with a pizza in the oven. If you watch it, you can take it out when it's just perfect.

Overall, for $50 (what I paid) it's a heck of a deal. If you have to pay ~75 or more, I'd say just splurge on a better one.
on August 20, 2014
Our old pizza oven took 2 minutes to warm up, then about 10 minutes to cook a pizza. This product advertises about the same. We have made about 6 pizzas since we've had it. We let it warm up for 10 minutes, and it still takes around another 30 to cook the pizza. Its faster and easier to just use the oven. I was trying to give it a chance, thinking it may ned to be broken in. Now, the kids destroyed the packaging, so i have no hope of a return. I feel ripped off by false advertising on the time.
on September 8, 2013
It's a nice commercial style pizza oven, however it's large so you want to leave it out. Too much of a pain to move back and forth to use it. After only a little time of using it, it tends to burn the pizza on one side of the oven if you don't rotate it. Could not return it as it didn't start happening until after the return date had expired.
on January 22, 2017
Awesome, thank you
on February 19, 2013
This was a replacement oven for one which needed a new temperature control. I love these type of pizza ovens. They do a great job, just like a pizzeria. Light weight so is easy to move around. I move it outside in hot weather, so it does not keep the heat in the house.
Only drawback is that you can only get up to a medium pizza in, but is fine for me as it is only myself and husband.
on March 3, 2013
I bought this one to replace a similar one that had been damaged in a recent move.

The price was very good, and it works like a charm. I use it to cook frozen pizzas or heat/toast sandwiches. It also works great to heat up left over pizza.

I have not yet had any troubles fitting a frozen pizza or decent sized sandwich in it. (I was kind of concerned based on the dimensions, I wasn't sure if it was as big as my old one, which it was.) It cooks the pizzas or sandwiches much better than the standard oven, uses less energy (no heating the entire house for a snack), and heats up and cooks very quickly.

The piece that slides into the oven is a wire rack or grate, So there would be an issue cooking smaller pieces of food. Overall very versatile and good for those of us without a lot of kitchen space.
on May 27, 2017
Works great no problems, pizzas awesome.
on February 21, 2013
We have had several of these over the years but this last one only lasted just long enough to be out of warrantee. will not try another one
on April 13, 2015
I've used a different brand for myself, but bought this for my brother for his birthday. He uses it regularly and likes it a lot.
on March 31, 2013
Does a nice job for my money.
I thru out an old commercial model that lasted 10 years
and we no longer have the need for multiple pizzas.
Hard to beat the job these ovens do for a frozen pizza!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.