Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 15, 2013
I didn't want to be the one to rain on the rave reviews parade that this brush has got going on here.
So I called toilet tree and left them a VM to call me back so I can explain the problem and express my concern I but they did not call me back.

I tried. I really did. But I cant take it anymore...I used this brush just once and I cant stop itching ever since and I am going crazy!!!

I moisturize really well and I never had itching problem before.

I did exactly the way the instructions said before using it..I washed it in warm water with soap.
The bristles of the big brush didn't go back to their original position.
The manual says to replace the brushes every few months when the bristles wont go back to normal. So did I get used brushes?

This plus the itching makes me suspicious if may be the brush was used by someone before me and returned it and I was sent the same brush....
I used the big brush just once in shower and I cant stop itching ever since.
The brush also gave me a couple of bruises...like the ones you get when someone pinches you real hard.
I also got a big long cut on my thigh as if i was cut by a thorn!!

My neck still hurts even though I used the softest brush.

I never had any major problems with my skin. I bought this product just hoping it will do some cleaning that i cannot do with my loofah...
The loofah and soap was working just fine...
And this purchase was a BIG MISTAKE!
Now I know better...If it ain't broken, don't try to fix it..

I tried not to write a bad review and contact the seller first instead but toilet tree did not even call me back, so I have no other option left.
This product is going back tomorrow.
77 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 21, 2015
This was so awesome for the first couple of months, but then it stopped working. I changed the batteries and now, it won't shut off without the batteries being taken out, which is just not practical every time you want to use this. I am so bummed because I really liked this tool, but it just is no longer functional (unfortunately).
55 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 29, 2017
The product has stopped working, because the ON-button doesn't function any longer. As the picture shows, there is a hole in the ON-buttons rubber, making it impossible to turn the thing on. A replacement would be most convenient. As for now, I'll rate it 1*.
review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 23, 2017
This my 3rd time purchasing this brush. The first time it lasted 2 years before water started seeping in and it stopped working--not bad for the price. The second lasted a year before the button stopped working and I couldn't turn it off-- thought it must've been a fluke. Now, 3 months after purchasing it for a third time, the same button issue happened again today. I could not shut off the brush and it just keeps spinning. I feel the click when I push the button, but nothing happens and it doesn't stop. So very disappointed because when it works, this is a great brush. And I just bought a bunch of replacement heads! If I could still return this, I would!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 31, 2013
I loved, loved, loved this product. I loved the way it cleaned my face, and I loved the body brush (I never had a chance to use the pumice stone). It works as well as the Clarisonic several of my friends have, with one exception. After less than a month, it stopped working. I was hoping it was just the batteries, but when I put new ones in, it still did not work. The on/off button broke. I have to push it really hard to get it to turn on (even my husband had a hard time pushing it hard enough), and hold it down if I want it to stay on. If I let up, it turns off (and I have to push it hard enough to keep it on it literally hurts my finger). I am returning it to Amazon. I will update my rating if I get a refund (and will probably try it again if I get a refund in the hopes I just had a bad one). The product is great, but I really would expect it to work for longer than a month. If I have to spend $35 every month, then I am better off paying the money for the Clarisonic that lasts (all of my friends that have the Clarisonic have had it at least a year with no problems).
UPDATE: The customer service is FANTASTIC, and it looks like the company really stands behind their product. I received an email from the company the very next day and they are sending me a new one to replace the one that broke. So amazing since I had not even had a chance to return the one to Amazon yet. I will update later.
UPDATE: I have updated my rating form a 2-star to 5-star; I love the product, and the customer service itself is enough to win my business over & over. I received a replacement with postage to return the one that broke so the company could look into it. That tells me the company really stands behind their product. I am very pleased, especially since they contacted me before I even had a chance to contact them or return the item to Amazon. Really amazing in this day & age. Thank you ToiletTree!!
55 comments| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 7, 2015
Update 8/2/15: I've discovered the secret to not getting suds all over when using this brush. You cannot use a liquid wash with this, it must be a solid bar soap to work properly without getting stuff all over the place. So between the excellent customer service I received from Toilettree, and the one flaw with the brush, I give an average of 4.5 stars. (Last update, I promise)

Update 7/18/15: So back to disappointed. Been using the new brush all week and with the exception of the first day, I'm still having the same problem. I even let my daughter (age 16) try (with a different head of course) and she got the same result as me, soapy foam spraying all over the bathroom! Maybe it's user error, and I do have to give Toilettree Products a thumbs up for excellent customer service, but unfortunately I'm not amused with this product.
Update 7/14/15: So, not long after posting a 2 star review of this product, Steve Parisi of Toilettree Products contacted me. He apologized for the bad experience and wanted to send me a new one free of charge. Got the new brush today and tried it. So far, so good. Even using the same brush head I was using before, I got no sprayage of soapy foam all over my bathroom. It's only the one time so far, but we'll see how it goes.
This brush is OK. I guess it does its job cleansing the face. It's not very loud or rough on the skin. The only problem I have with this is it spins so fast that it sprays water and foam all over. I'm not sure what I might be doing wrong. I give my face a rinse first, I wet the brush (even shaking off the excess water), put my cleanser on the brush, put the brush on the handle/motor part, put it on my face and turn it on. As soon as it works up the lather, the soapy foam is spraying all over the bathroom! Because of that I don't use this as often as I would like.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 2, 2017
I loved that this came with so many options, especially the body brush. For the few months that it worked, this brush made my skin feel so soft and clean, but then it started to slow down A LOT even after the batteries were replaced. I still used it even though it was slow and then one day I couldn't turn it off. I worked with it for a while removing the battery cover to turn it off and putting it back on when I wanted to use it, but that got irritating very quickly. The worst part is that I bought a second set of brush heads for my boyfriend to use on it. So, I'm out all the money for both things because now all parts are useless.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 3, 2015
 The ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System is a quality product that certainly gives a leading competitor of this product a run for their money.
I have been a long time use of the leading competitor of this product. The facial heads are very expensive so when I saw the ToiletTree System, at a much more affordable cost, I couldn't resist.

The main unit is very long, sleek and sturdy. It is easy to hold. It does have some weight to it, which I believe is mainly composed from the batteries. The safety cord is a wonderful addition as dropping the unit could cause damage to the unit. The fact that is waterproof and can be used in the shower is totally awesome.

There are 4 heads available for the product.
Body Brush exfoliator is wonderful to lather on your favorite body wash and enjoy a massaging, gentle clean.
The two facial exfoliators give you a choice. The more gentle and sensitive skin will definitely want to use the soft head. The bristles fell very much like a brush you would use on a newborn baby. The medium brush is super for acne prone skin to provide a deeper cleansing.

The pumice stone is absolutely the best. Keep you feet in tip top shape with this head. No more calluses or rough skin.

Refills on these brushes are very affordable. ToiletTree has these listed on Amazon. This is a very important factor to consider when making the purchase of the main unit as you will need to refill brushes every 3 months.

The ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System provides a wonderful, quality system at an affordable price. Don't be fooled by the competitors, quality products don't have to break your bank account.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. The price in no way altered my review. The review is written based upon my experience of using the product only.
review imagereview imagereview image
on March 2, 2015
☆★☆I'm 39yr engaged to be married May 25, 2015, woman with 3 children. I have had more acne problems as an adult than i Did as a teenager. I'm mixed race with medium honey
complexion & oily skin. So when i get a scar, it turns into this dark fugly spot. I have a daily regimen & routine for my skin care. I was raised & tought to take good care of ur skin & body, from the inside out. I unfortunately have a slight problem with picking at those awful fugly pimples that arise without invitation onto our beautiful faces.
★This cleaning system is wonderful, just what i was looking for. I purchased one for myself & my 16yr daughter. She absolutely loves it. I got the pastel purple, she got black. Both cleaning systems arrived quickly & on time. The systems & brushes were all packaged protectively an neatly. The system as well as brushes were all there & in order.
★I will do an update, but as of today I've used the cleansing system 6 times from head to toe.
It did come with 4 batteries, but i did replace the batteries with stronger rechargeable batteries.
☆It does not feel rough on the face or body, Ive tried all the diffrnt brushes. So far I've tried them with cleanser, a mild & gentle exfoliant, oil cleansing, and moisturizing. My face is looking amazing!! Less acne, scarring is diminishing, pores are so much smaller, my skin is
brighter, clearer, smoother and even more beautiful than it was 7 days ago, lol.....
★I do switch up between, honey, ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar), lemon & sugar, Olay, vitamin C homemade cleanser, and oil cleansing. depending on what my face seems to be needing. I use ½ ACV-½ bottled water mixture as a toner, vitamin C serum as a Pre moisturizer/primer, then a non oily moisturizer.
☆I take 10,000mcg of Biotin daily, along with a few other daily vitamins, aloe vera, fish oil, b12 & a woman's daily multi vitamin. I drink 2⅓-3 GALLONS of water a day!
That's right! lol, 3 gallons is what u just read.
( yes, i potty alot! Lol sorry TMI)
The only other thing i drink mayb once a day if that, is sugar free water enhancers. I Love my water, it's just what taste amazing to me. All my kids are water drinkers as well. No soda or koolaid in this
house. (That doesn't mean i don't enjoy my chocolate *smiles*)
☆I understand not everyone feels that way, but, if a clear complexion Is what ur goal is, and vitamins an cleansers may not be in ur budget. Then drinking plenty of water is a safe, healthy way to go. Proper cleansing with less harsh cleansers.
★ At first i thought this cleansing system was to slow & not a hard enough circulation. 'I WAS WRONG' (U know we just enjoy admitting we're wrong.) Ok also, if u hold it and apply too much pressure while cleansing it'll slow down. But, i finally got the hang of it, and with the results I've gotten thus far, i can tell u that the brushes work perfectly beautifully! So make sure to read the directions, hold it properly and don't apply too much pressure. It's doing it's job, i promise.
★ if by chance ur noticing ur skin is breaking out more, try an keep with it. All the impurities, toxins, oils, ect will come to the surface 1st. But after a 2 wks u will notice results, maybe not the results u want, but that's where consistency plays a big role. None of that,
'cleansing for 2 wks, break out an stop'. All that's doing is restarting ur process over & over again, without ever crossing over that hump to get urself that gorgeous clearer skin.
Don't forget water!!! Its so important ladies & gents!!
★★ This cleansing system is well built, strong, its got some good weight to it. Not by any means cheap feeling. Fits in the hand really nicely. Its extremely easy to operate.
I'm ordering the travel case & extra brushes today.
★★★★★Yes, I highly recommend!!!
I hope this helps somewhat. God Bless & good luck.
love, laughter, and gorgeous clear skin ♂♀
EDIT😔Well the skin cleansing system worked well. As of July 15, 2015 my system no longer works.

PROS: while it works, its awesome.
•Helps with acne
°Helps with scarring
•Great for dark spots
•Has several uses an great at them.

CONS: Its slightly heavy, nothing major or uncomfortable, just a bit weighty .
• did not have a long life due to battery compartment . I used recharchable Duracell batteries.
Changing the batteries was a tedious task. The bottom 2 would get stuck deep inside, an it didn't matter how creative my husband an I got, we could not get the last 2 batteries out.
I had purchased 2 systems. 1 for my daughter, an same thing happened. So, basically , the system itself is wonderful, if u don't have to change the batteries. I still keep my 5 star rating, bcuz it does work well. Imo the company should invest in a recharchable cleansing system.
on May 6, 2015
I have only had this product for about a month, and it already broke. I only used it two-three times a week, and the small white cap on the rotating part got stuck to the back of the brush heads and wouldn't come back out. I have to take a paper clip to force the white cap off, and even then, when I put it back onto the the metal tip, it would fall right back off when I put a brush head on, which causes the rotating movement to be shaky and basically useless. If it weren't for this defect, I would like it, but it fell apart way too soon.
review imagereview imagereview image