|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 1 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||RK-002|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Professional Quality Stainless Steel Vernier Caliper. Non-Digital Vernier Caliper. measuring device for inside, outside, depth and step measurements.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Last Vernier Caliper you'll ever buy. We are so confident we offer a Lifetime Warranty.
- ♥ ♥ BUNDLE AND SAVE TODAY: Get 15% OFF any 3 products with code "3BUNDLES" or 20% OFF any 5 products with code "5BUNDLES".
- Heavyweight, Rugged Design with Hardened Stainless Measuring Surfaces.
- Precision Fit Slide for Smooth and Accurate Sliding Action. Exceptional Quality with Heavyweight, Rugged Design
- Click the Add to Cart Button NOW! ->
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Professional Quality Stainless Steel Digital Caliper.
1. Highly polished surface, ensuring the accuracy.
2. Slide is smooth, no grittiness
3. Heavyweight, Rugged design
4. Hardened stainless measuring surfaces
5. Ergonomic thumb adjustment with textured grip
6. Lock screw to hold the slide in position
7. Integrated depth rod
8. Precision Fit Slide for Smooth and Accurate Sliding Action
9. Exceptional Quality at a Reasonable Price
We know you are going to LOVE this Vernier Caliper
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First I open the package and inside the case is the caliper. It is in an unsealed plastic bag.
Inside the plastic bag is also an unsealed batter and 2 of the tiniest screws as well as a faceplate where the battery is installed. There was also a second battery that was individually packaged.
When I looked where the battery goes the inside looked like a battery had exploded in it and when I looked at the opened batter it was also corroded. I figured, no problem if it still works I need it for this project I’m running behind on.
So I try it out, first battery doesn’t work. I try the second battery it’s good. The battery will not stay in place without the faceplate. Pretty typical. To install the faceplate, it takes 2 tiny screws. I fiddle with those 2 tiny screws for an hour dropping them and having to find them over and over again. I was able to get one side to screw in before I realized the second hole threads are just not going to connect at all.
This product appears to have been used. The design with the tiny screws is unnecessary, we live in a time where placing batteries is as easy as a snapping lid. Total waste of time. But a different caliper.
One time I was taking a class in stone setting, and there was amiable bickering about whose caliper was the best- and the battery ones were easier to read, but as it happened, several ran out of batteries... and they borrowed mine. :)
I will admit it's a lot easier to use in metric, but I almost always am working in metric, or on something where the system doesn't matter, so that's fine with me.
Not quite as easy as a battery one, but it always works!