Beauty Kate Oval Makeup Brushes Set 5 Pcs Professional Oval Toothbrush Foundation Contour Concealer Eyeliner Blending Cosmetic Brushes Tool Set (Rose Gold Black)
|Price:||($1.40 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (22%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Form||Oval Brush|
|Item Weight||3.17 Ounces|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Concealer Brush, Contour Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Foundation Brush, Blending Brush|
|Number of Pieces||5|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- ♠2021 Upgraded Handle♠ Durable and not easy to break
- ♠Multi-Function♠ This 5Pcs Elite Set covers all the basic needs in your daily makeup routine from foundation, contour, blush, eyeshadow to lip coloring
- ♠Reliable Material♠ High quality synthetic hair provides superb ability for holding liquids, powders or creams, gives your skin a flawless and airbrushed finish every time.
- ♠Level-Up Design♠ Extra widened handle provides a sturdier holding, so that the handle won’t be easy to break
- ♠Remarkable Vision♠ Remarkable brushes at a remarkable price. Built in MIRROR like of the other side of the brush head, ergonomic rubbery type grip helps to keep a GRIP on the brush
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why Choose Beauty Kate Oval Makeup Brush set ?
- The brushes make foundation and concealer application quick and really do leave a wonderful finish on the skin.
- The brushes don't absorb as much powder or liquid--save your money.
- Made of premium cruelty-free synthetic fibers--hypo-allergenic &cruelty-free &safe for sensitive skin.
- Soft and densely-packed fibers for even blending.
- Anti-slip, comfortable grip for utmost precision and seamless blending.
This Expert Set includes the following brushes:
- Oval 1: Foundation, Bronzing or Effects Powder, Setting Powder
- Oval 3: Cheek Blush, Contour, Foundation, Bronzing or Effects Powder, Setting Powder, Eye Shadow Colour, Concealer
- Oval 5: Lip Colour/Finish, Eye Shadow Colour, Concealer
- Linear 7: Brow Colour, Eye Liner
- Circle 9: Eye Shadow Colour, Concealer
Meet All Your Expection
For those who want it all, we offer the 5pcs Expert Brush Set, includes multi-function brushes used effortlessly to sculpt, blend, powder and conceal, as well as for lip and eye shadow application.
How to clean your brushes?
- Place brushes in warm water.
- Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to brushes and work into a light lather.
- Rinse brushes thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from protective coating.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.
How to use your brushes?
- Pick up your choice of product with the brush,start applying the makeup from the center of the face.
- Using a "Push and Pull" motion,glide the brush across the surface of the skin to blend.
- Finish off blending with light,circular motions.
- super soft and no shedding
- total 5 pcs different style brushes
- make smooth and amazing finish
- premium synthetic fiber, hypo-allergenic &cruelty-free.
Product detailsStyle:Style 5
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.6 x 3.2 x 1.6 inches; 3.17 Ounces
- Item model number : Micup
- UPC : 611714631314 794168083608
- Manufacturer : Micup
- ASIN : B01IT09GL6
Best Sellers Rank:
#3,673 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #15 in Makeup Brush Sets & Kits
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Compared to standard brushes, these have probably about 4-10x the amount of fibers depending on which brush you are talking about (obviously different brushes have different functions). The reason behind having more densly packed fibers is to make it like a super-compact brush head that picks up more color and blends more efficiently. The handle and neck are made of plastic and texturized grip pads. They're lightweight, easy to handle, and the neck has a little give to better contour your face. They use synthetic fibers which allows for more uniform structure compared to animal hair brushes – I was pretty skeptical about this at first considering some of my favorite make up brushes are made of animal hair, but these are even better. The fibers are very soft, which surprised me - in a good way. I wasn't expecting these brushes to blow me out of the water, but they certainly did. And while I do like some of the brushes in this collection more than others, I was beyond shocked and impressed with what each one can do. What I appreciate most, though, is that each brush can be used several ways, and they feel and look very high quality. Another great aspect of these brushes is that you can create an entire look with these brushes alone.
How to use:
The first time I tried these brushes I applied foundation with my fingertips and then blended with soft, circular strokes with the foundation brush. It was pleasant and there was no pulling of my skin ... I couldn't believe how softly and evenly it was blending my foundation. Blending out my foundation took less than a minute ... and it went on flawlessly. I used the number 6 for this (the 3rd largest in the set)
Next I dotted on highlighter to my upper cheekbones and blended out with the number 4 using gentle, circular strokes. Again ... applied flawlessly.
I followed that with dotting on some concealer under my eyes, and then blended it out with the oval 4. I used a back and forth movement closer to my eye and a circular motion as I got lower. Alternatively, you could also use the oval 3 for this, which is slightly smaller. These bristles are so soft and they do a great job of getting in everywhere. Then, using number 3 again, I applied a shadow to my entire lid. Even though these brushes look bulky, they actually provide a lot of control which really shocked me. My eye shadow was applied perfectly in seconds. For my eyelid crease, I used the circle 1 brush – I rarely wear eyeshadow but this did a great job of applying it. Again, I was able to apply this color within seconds, and it blends immediately. I barely do any of the work .... it blends so perfectly and easily Out of all of the brushes this is one of my favorite and I really thought I wasn't going to care much for it because of how bulky it looked.
I am really in love with these brushes .. they're affordable, durable and best of all -- THEY WORK.
These brushes definitely rank up in my top top favorites, they are definitely worth the price you pay for them. They are dense - which is key to these kind of make up brushes - they are soft, which is also key because, hey, you are putting these on your face - and they are nice and flexible at the neck which is great because you want these kinds of brushes to be able to bend and follow the curvature of your face when you apply your make up.
The color is not crazy like the pink ones that I own so these I can keep out in my bathroom and they don’t look out of place or strange. They are extremely easy to clean and what I love most about these types of brushes is that they do not require you to use gobs and gobs of make up. You can use them with liquid make up or with solid concealer - I absolutely love the concealer brush because you can just tap, tap, tap concealer onto a blemish and not have to look super cakey or unnatural. The large brush I love to use with powder and it really gives a flawless last step. I also use the long oblong skinnier brushes with eyebrow powder and it helps to just give you a little more oomph and fill-in to your brows without looking like you had them spray painted on or used a magic marker. I use the third largest brush for blush and I love how you can just lightly apply a little and it doesn't look like you are a kid who is dressed up like a clown or who got into her mothers make up drawer.
I purchased a make up cleaning "pad" to use with my oval brushes and it really helps to get them nice and clean - use a mild facial soap, soak them for a bit and rub in a very, very, very small bit of olive oil into the bristles to keep the brushes soft. Make sure you "wring" them out as best you can and ensure that they are fully dry before using them again.
Overall these are a very solid set of brushes and for a cost that is very inexpensive – like the pink metallic handle ones I purchased – I think they would make an excellent addition to a stocking stuffer gift or to give away at a Chrismas grab bag or secret santa.
[...] I make most of my purchase decisions based on reviews and like to leave reviews to help those also making purchase decisions – I take reviews very seriously so I leave them very honestly.
1. I find that I use LESS foundation as the brush evenly and smoothly spreads the foundation while blending effortlessly.
2. The overall look after applying my foundation is just such a cleaner, smoother look than I ever got with a sponge.
I highly recommend these brushes, the value is great and the brushes are quality.
By KrisCla on January 31, 2020
By Cruz on October 21, 2016
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on November 3, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on December 12, 2020
Want a sheer and even finish - they wash up well - by brushing on a wet soapy cloth and drying the same way
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.