- ULTRASONIC CLEANING - Our ultrasonic jewelry cleaner uses powerful 42,000 Hz high frequency sound waves to gently agitate and lift dirt particles from your best valuables without harming them. It excels at safely loosening caked on dirt and grime, but please understand that it is not a degreaser or tarnish remover (see our comment below about tarnish). Maximum tank capacity is 16 ounces. Plugs into 120 volt, 60 Hz (US power only) wall receptacle - no batteries needed!
- 30 MINUTE TIMER - Easy to read display has 18 pre-set cleaning cycles from 90 seconds up to 30 minutes, with auto shut-off. Please understand that our digital ultrasonic cleaner has a 30 minute limit for two primary reasons: 1) So you can walk away and come back when the job is done, and 2) To prevent overuse and overheating from running too long. Please let the unit cool down entirely between longer runs. It is NOT designed or built to be run continuously, cycle after cycle for hours on end.
- PERFECT FOR cleaning jewelry, dentures, Invisalign retainers, toothbrushes, body piercings, watches, eyeglasses, table-ware, baby pacifiers and other household instruments - and keeping them sparkling clean. Note that while this unit will do a great job of cleaning built-up dirt, cosmetics and skin particles from the hinges and arms of glasses, it is not meant to clean oil and grease from lens. Please do this the old fashioned way.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, quiet and portable, our ultrasonic machine cleans up quickly, is easy to store and convenient to use. CE & RoHS Certified, safe and ecologically friendly, it's the perfect ultrasonic denture cleaner. Plus, our 30 minute digital timer makes jewelry cleaning and steeping small, personal amounts of Liposomal Vitamin C and other e-liquids a breeze. Again, this machine is designed to run a maximum of 30 min and then allowed to cool, not run continuously for hours, or for commercial use.
- A NOTE ABOUT TARNISH - Silver or brass tarnish is a chemical reaction that requires another chemical reaction to properly remove it. Ultrasonic Cleaners do a great job of removing built-up dirt and grime from jewelry, and keeping it grime-free with regular use. Our polishing cloths remove silver tarnish because they have tarnish cleaning compounds impregnated in the cloth. But, though ultrasonic cleaners will remove some surface tarnish, they are not an effective way to remove silver tarnish.
Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner - 30 Minute Timer - Cleans Jewelry, Watches, Eyeglasses, Dentures, Razors, Coins - 120v Sonic Cleaning - Digital Timer with 18 Cycles - BlackHillsGoldSource Model 890
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Black Hills Gold Source|
|Specific Uses For Product||personal|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
KEEP YOUR CHERISHED VALUABLES CLEAN AND FREE OF BUILT-UP GRIME
IDEAL FOR CLEANING JEWELRY, EYEGLASSES, WATCHES, DENTURES, SHAVERS AND OTHER INSTRUMENTS
The BlackHillsGoldSource ultrasonic cleaner uses a high frequency vibration plate beneath the stainless steel tank to create millions of microscopic waves and invisible scrubbing bubbles to gently loosen dirt and grime from your valuables without the need for harsh chemicals or vigorous brushing.
18 PRESET CLEANING CYCLES UP TO 30 MINUTES WITH AUTO SHUT OFF
Unlike the CD2800 and CD3800 with only 5 cycles, our cleaner has 18 cleaning cycles up to 30 min. Set it and walk away knowing that your valuables will be completely clean when you return. A quick buffing with a soft cloth, or our Jewelry Care Cloth is all they need to look beautiful again.
- 16 ounce stainless steel tank, basket and watch stand, use with lid open for larger items
- Uses hot tap water for effective cleansing
- For stronger cleaning add 1 tsp of detergent, or Efferdent tablet for dentures
- Sealed tank to prevent liquid from leaking inside
- CE & RoHS Certified, safe and environmentally friendly
HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR ULTRASONIC CLEANER:
We want all our customers to be fully satisfied. This cleaner is designed to effectively clean jewelry, eyeglasses, dentures, scissors and other instruments. If your items have extreme tarnish build-up, it will likely need removal with a chemical tarnish remover. (See our bullet point above about tarnish)
This unit is not an industrial device meant to clean greasy parts, nor is it a commercial unit meant to be run continuously. However, it is the perfect ultrasonic cleaner for home use and with regular use will keep your jewelry and valuables clean and grime-free without any physical scrubbing. For US power only: 120v, 60 Hz.
Click the Add To Cart Button and Order Today!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 207 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I cleaned them in this machine yesterday for the first time and thought I had opened a new packet of retainers. I asked my husband if he had replaced my retainers and why. He looked at me befuddled as and "why would you ask and why would I do something like that?". So I showed him mine.
They were crystal clear and looked brand new. They didn't have that grimy taste/odor that retainers sometimes get. Today the same thing.
The only complaint I would say is no way to separate the unit that holds the water so cleaning it out is a bit of a pain. For braces that clean I don't care. It's worth it. I'd love to see what it would do for jewelry but can't afford to mix things up.
Furthermore, when contacting the seller with questions, they were more than helpful - even given my main use for it.
It does get VERY hot - both the unit and the water(~120degF). So I prefer to let it sit for a couple hours before doing another session.
If I do a lot more mixing though, I may step up to a more industrial type unit.
I can't believe I didn't think about it earlier... This is so much easy to use, some hot water, some cleaner (or dish soap), put your item in ((glasses, jewelry, watch...), press on and you can do something else while it is done. 18 programs are available on this one depending on how tarnished your items are (it works with big items supposedly, the top is let opened). Conveniently, I placed it in my bathroom, I clean my glasses and my jewelry at the same time while I am getting ready, can't beat that to gain some time... Of course, it needs to be dry out well after every use and the items need to be rinsed and dried off, I use a hand towel especially for this purpose.