Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pyle-Pro Includes 15ft XLR Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection, Connector, Black, 10.10in. x 5.00in. x 3.30in. (PDMIC58)
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.01 (7%)|
- UNIDIRECTIONAL - Cardioid pickup pattern captures source signal such as guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio without interference from instruments or speakers on stage
- DYNAMIC - For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments
- CABLE INCLUDED - Professional grade 15 ft XLR-to-1/4 cable supplied This Pyle PDMIC58 is perfect for your bedroom, professional studios and on-stage vocal performances all over the globe
- HIGH QUALITY - Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone
- Microphone comes with standard mono cable, it requires a mono/stereo adapter to be plugged into a stereo port like a computer mic input (Adapter not included)
- ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE - for brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Steel Mesh Grill
Serves to reduce or eliminate popping sounds caused by the mechanical impact of fast-moving air on the microphone.
Pyle-Pro Professional Vocal Handheld Microphone
High Quality. Dynamic. Unidirectional.
This handheld microphone is perfect for every musician whether recording in the studio or out on the big stage for a larger than life performance. A high quality moving coil unidirectional dynamic element makes it ideal for voice recording.
- On/Off Switch for Stage Control
- High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
- Perfect for Stage Performance or In-Studio Use
- XLR Cable Included
- Zinc Alloy Metal Construction and Steel Mesh Ball Shaped Grill
- Built-In Acoustic Pop Filter
A microphone compatible with most audio systems makes it a good value for your money. Works with DVD players, audio mixers, & home theater systems among others.
The use of XLR cables ensure that a sound signal makes its way to the speakers unaffected over long distances. Fully shielded with minimal interference.
Power & clarity altogether makes up a great microphone. Perfect for studio & stage use.
|Mic Element||Dynamic||Dynamic||Electret Condenser||Dynamic||Dynamic|
|Frequency Response||50Hz-15kHz||50Hz-15KHz||20Hz-20kHz||50Hz - 14kHz||50Hz-15kHz|
|Output Impedance||600 Ohm, +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1kHz)||600 Ohm (+/-)30%||75 Ohm||600 Ohm, +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1kHz)|
|Dimensions||1.96'' x 1.96'' x 6.41''||Φ1.96'' x 6.41''||Φ1.3'' x 7.1''||6.9'' x 2.0''||1.96'' x 1.96'' x 6.41''|
|Pick up Pattern||Unidirectional Moving Coil||Uni-Directional||Super Cardioid||Cardioid||Unidirectional Moving Coil|
Compare with similar items
Singing Machine SMM-205 Unidirectional Dynamic Microphone with 10 Ft. Cord,Black
Hotec Professional Vocal Dynamic Handheld Microphone with 19ft Detachable XLR Cable and ON/OFF Switch (Metal Black) (H-W06B)
AmazonBasics Dynamic Vocal Microphone – Cardioid
Professional Handheld Moving Coil Microphone - Dynamic Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal, Built-in Acoustic Pop Filter, Includes 15ft XLR Audio Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection - Pyle PDMIC78
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Item Dimensions||10.25 x 5.25 x 3.50 inches||2.00 x 2.00 x 8.90 inches||3.50 x 7.50 x 5.00 inches||7.13 x 2.07 x 2.07 inches||3.50 x 10.00 x 5.00 inches|
- Built-in Acoustic Pop Filter
- Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
- High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
- Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill
- Integrated Low Noise Circuitry
- Includes: 15' ft. XLR to 1/4'' Audio Connection Cable
- Perfect for Stage Performances or In-Studio Use
- Mic Element/Type: Dynamic
- Pickup/Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
- Mic Body Material: Zinc Alloy Metal
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15KHz
- 600 Ohm Output Impedance (+/-)30%
- Microphone Sensitivity: -54dB (+/-)3db(0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)
- Dimensions: Φ1.96'' x 6.41''
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 1.48 lbs.
—— SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ——
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
If this item fails to meet your expectations we will accept it back a full refund within the first 30 days.
We also stand behind this product with a limited 1-Year manufacturer warranty.
Contact us if the item should show any defect within the first year we will help exchange it for a new one.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used them in a school activity and didn't have to control the mixer at any time for fidelity or feedbacks.
It comes with a 15 feet of cable, the cable doesn't look or feel pro but they do the job. Also the upper mesh head is solid steal like material. I think I'll have a microphone for a long time.
Honestly, the only thing I can come up with is that I was dealing with ground loop feedback. The other interfaces I tested were USB power only, where the MG10XU has its own separate power, so that may have a lot to do with it. Whatever the case I now have a decent sounding dynamic mic for when my LDC is just too sensitive.
Build quality is exactly what you'd expect of something this cheap. This shipped to me with one of the wires not properly soldered and I had to fix it myself. Soon after, the paint began flicking off at the slightest touch, and now there's more bare spots than there is black paint left on it. Though only cosmetic and nobody but me sees the thing, it's still not indicative of a high quality product.
If I knew the build quality would be this bad, I wouldn't have bought this. I recommend spending a few more dollars on another SM-58 clone that'll hopefully have better build quality.
Oh, and through the included XLR->1/4" cable in the trash. It functions exactly as well as it smells, and it doesn't exactly smell like springtime flowers if you can catch my drift.
I have a small home studio and band that is just starting to work in background vocals. I did not want to invest in multiple SM58s or other vocal mics because it didn't seem worthwhile. When I plugged this mic in, the vocals were absolutely crisp and clear. I may even try to record with this. Even though I have some more expensive mics on hand, I'm interested in testing how this one stacks up.
I'll update my review if I get any results.
For now, 5/5 based on the initial sound and price.
Normally I would blame this all on Amazon warehouse but after inspecting the inside of the microphone it became very clear this item was built very cheaply. The exterior of the microphone is metal and it has some weight which leads you to believe wrongly that it is made of better material. The top of the microphone screws off to allow you to view the inside of the mic. It is hear where razor thin wire is used to make all the connections. Looks like possibly 24 gauge or higher. In this particular mic, one of the wires was no longer connected which is why it did not work. The manufacturer could have used slightly better gauge wire and would have something that could last for some time. Instead they went cheap. Upset at Amazon Warehouse for sending something that obviously was never going to work and was packaged poorly, but also very upset at how cheaply this thing is made.
Top international reviews
Lo bueno - 1. No se puede vencer el precio que se paga por las prestaciones y calidad del producto, el peso es adecuado y la calidad de fabricación y materiales también. 2. El paquete incluye además un cable macho-macho de 5mm y 5 mts de largo, que se puede cambiar por alguno de otro tipo. 3. La calidad de sonido es muy similar a la del SM-58 y, en la vasta mayoría de aplicaciones no profesionales, será suficiente y satisfará las necesidades del usuario. 4. A pesar del precio, el empaque en el que viene el producto es de buena calidad y no pareciera, nuevamente, corresponder a este rango de precio.
Lo malo. No le he encontrado nada malo aún, quizá algunas diferencias casi imperceptibles en la calidad de sonido si se compara lado a lado con el Shure.
Resumen. Totalmente satisfecho con la compra y definitivamente lo volvería comprar
Dudo mucho que encuentres un micrófono mejor por este precio aunque si tienes mas dinero para gastar quizá quieras considerar el Behringer XM8500.