Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Pyle-Pro Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Cardioid..." and save 70% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pyle-Pro Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal Handheld Microphone Includes 15ft XLR Audio Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection (PDMIC58)
|Price:||$16.43 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- UNIDIRECTIONAL - Cardioid pickup pattern captures source signal such as guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
- DYNAMIC - For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments.
- ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE - for brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications.
- CABLE INCLUDED - Professional grade 15 ft. XLR-to-1/4 cable supplied. This Pyle PDMIC58 is perfect for your bedroom, professional studios and on-stage vocal performances all over the globe.
- HIGH QUALITY - Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring. A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Pyle-Pro Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal Handheld Microphone Includes 15ft XLR Audio Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection (PDMIC58)
Singing Machine SMM-205 Unidirectional Dynamic Microphone with 10 Ft. Cord
Audio2000s ADM1064B Professional Cardioid Dynamic Microphone With 16 ft. Detachable Cable - Black Metal
Behringer Ultravoice Xm8500 Dynamic Vocal Microphone, Cardioid
Hisonic HS308L Portable Wireless and Wired 2 in 1 Microphone for Home and Stage Use
Pyle-Pro Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal Handheld Microphone Includes 15ft XLR Audio Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection (PDMIC78)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||EZ PRO Gear||Amazon.com||Electronnix||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Silver||Black with 1/4" Cable||Black, Silver||HS308L||Black|
- Built-in Acoustic Pop Filter
- Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
- High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
- Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill
- Integrated Low Noise Circuitry
- Includes: 15' ft. XLR to 1/4'' Audio Connection Cable
- Perfect for Stage Performances or In-Studio Use
- Mic Element/Type: Dynamic
- Pickup/Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
- Mic Body Material: Zinc Alloy Metal
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15KHz
- 600 Ohm Output Impedance (+/-)30%
- Microphone Sensitivity: -54dB (+/-)3db(0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)
- Dimensions: Φ1.96'' x 6.41''
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 1.48 lbs.
—— SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ——
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
If this item fails to meet your expectations we will accept it back a full refund within the first 30 days.
We also stand behind this product with a limited 1-Year manufacturer warranty.
Contact us if the item should show any defect within the first year we will help exchange it for a new one.
Top customer reviews
Update: I have toured this as my main vocal mic since I bought it (behind the drums - frequently whacked it with a drum stick). It has been my running joke with the rest of the band who use Sennheiser 835e. It works great, is cosmetically still perfect, and I bought another to keep one at home. These are a great buy.
Sound: Good, does it surpass a Shure58? No - but nonetheless this mic sounds pretty good with the proper setup/amps.
- The uni-directional is nice, reproduces very little unwanted sound/echo/feedback.
- Doesn't sound washed out or muffled like you would expect in this price range.
- The P - "PUH" sound exists, but not overpowering or cheap sounding, I expected a more pronounced "PUH."
- Accepts all vocal ranges well, such as: metal, growl, deep, mid, high, child, falsetto, melodic, etc.
There is no ON/OFF switch, I actually like this because there is less to go wrong with it in the future.
This mic over-delivers with quality of construction & sound for this price range. ($8.50)
I now own 3 for my family.
If you are on the fence with this mic, get off of it now, no sense in looking any further if you're on a tight budget.
Now to the performance. This mic is built like a tank, yes, as others have said. It is somewhat heavy but not too heavy, in other words, it doesn't feel like a "cheap".
As for the sound quality, I would have to say 3 out of 5 because the mic doesn't sound as clear as I would like it to be. Now I'm not a professional, but this is just my opinion. I'm not saying it sounds muddy, but it sounds tinny, you'll have to see for yourself.
Other reviews have also said that this is a great back-up mic or karaoke mic, I agree. However, if you are looking to record professional sounding tracks, you won't find it at this price.
Value? To me, I think it's definitely a mic worth having, even if it's just laying around, at this price, you can't beat it. It's a great mic for the price.
After using this microphone for a while, I find it to be somewhat lacking. Don't get my wrong though, for the price, it definitely performs as it should. However, if you are looking to make quality recordings, I would pass on this purchase.
This is less of a review and more of a question - but the questions limit you to so few words, I'm asking here. If you know microphones, please comment and tell me what type of mic I need to buy to sing Frozen's "Let it Go" with my daughter using an iPad karaoke app and an ION Road Rocker Compact Portable Speaker System. We just want to have some fun in our living room - nothing fancy or expensive.
Update: The replacement microphone I received works just fine.
Most recent customer reviews
Durable (I bought this over a yea ago)
Good professional feel to it.