Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Pyle-Pro Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Cardioid..." and save 62% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pyle-Pro Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal Handheld Microphone Includes 15ft XLR Audio Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection (PDMIC58)
- UNIDIRECTIONAL - Cardioid pickup pattern captures source signal such as guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
- DYNAMIC - For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments.
- ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE - for brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications.
- CABLE INCLUDED - Professional grade 15 ft. XLR-to-1/4 cable supplied. This Pyle PDMIC58 is perfect for your bedroom, professional studios and on-stage vocal performances all over the globe.
- HIGH QUALITY - Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring. A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Pyle-Pro Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal Handheld Microphone Includes 15ft XLR Audio Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection (PDMIC58)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||EZ PRO Gear||Amazon.com||Electronnix|
|Color||Black||Silver||Black, Silver||Black with 1/4" Cable||Black||HS308L|
- Built-in Acoustic Pop Filter
- Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
- High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
- Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill
- Integrated Low Noise Circuitry
- Includes: 15' ft. XLR to 1/4'' Audio Connection Cable
- Perfect for Stage Performances or In-Studio Use
- Mic Element/Type: Dynamic
- Pickup/Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
- Mic Body Material: Zinc Alloy Metal
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15KHz
- 600 Ohm Output Impedance (+/-)30%
- Microphone Sensitivity: -54dB (+/-)3db(0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)
- Dimensions: Φ1.96'' x 6.41''
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 1.48 lbs.
—— SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ——
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
If this item fails to meet your expectations we will accept it back a full refund within the first 30 days.
We also stand behind this product with a limited 1-Year manufacturer warranty.
Contact us if the item should show any defect within the first year we will help exchange it for a new one.
Top customer reviews
Sound: Good, does it surpass a Shure58? No - but nonetheless this mic sounds pretty good with the proper setup/amps.
- The uni-directional is nice, reproduces very little unwanted sound/echo/feedback.
- Doesn't sound washed out or muffled like you would expect in this price range.
- The P - "PUH" sound exists, but not overpowering or cheap sounding, I expected a more pronounced "PUH."
- Accepts all vocal ranges well, such as: metal, growl, deep, mid, high, child, falsetto, melodic, etc.
There is no ON/OFF switch, I actually like this because there is less to go wrong with it in the future.
This mic over-delivers with quality of construction & sound for this price range. ($8.50)
I now own 3 for my family.
If you are on the fence with this mic, get off of it now, no sense in looking any further if you're on a tight budget.
Update: The replacement microphone I received works just fine.
1. The output will be a little lower -- not bad but lower.
2. If you use long cables -- even balanced cables -- you will pick up noise since the signal is not really balanced and the noise rejection will not actually happen with an unbalanced system no matter if you used a balanced cable or not.
You can use it for podcasts if you keep your cables short, or if you use a noise subtraction plugin like Reaper's "VST: Refir"
It does look nice and will probably do nicely for beginners or people who are not careful. Just be aware of its limitations.
Most recent customer reviews
They are much brighter than the SM58, but that can be fixed with EQ.Read more