Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pyle-Pro Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal Handheld Microphone Includes 15ft XLR Audio Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection (PDMIC78)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.89. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.64 (19%)|
- UNIDIRECTIONAL - Cardioid pickup pattern captures source signal such as guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
- DYNAMIC - For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments.
- ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE - for brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications.
- CABLE INCLUDED - Professional grade 15 ft. XLR-to-1/4 cable supplied. This Pyle PDMIC78 is perfect for your bedroom, professional studios and on-stage vocal performances all over the globe.
- HIGH QUALITY - Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring. A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Plyfat Company||Onlinesound||Amazon.com||EZ PRO Gear|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 10.5 x 5 in||1.99 x 1.97 x 0.63 in||3.2 x 6.6 x 1.6 in||3.5 x 8.2 x 3.8 in||3.3 x 11.2 x 2.6 in||2.2 x 10 x 6.1 in|
Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld Microphone
This unidirectional, dynamic handheld microphone is perfect for the serious musician recording in the studio or out on stage. It’s perfect for voice recording due to the high quality moving coil unidirectional dynamic element. Thanks to the durable zinc alloy metal construction and steel mesh ball shaped grill, you know your equipment is secure. Includes a 15 foot XLR cable.
Perfect for On-Stage or Studio Use
This microphone gives you a robust sound with high gain before feedback thanks to its moving-coil dynamic element. It’s also uni-directional so your microphone only picks up sounds that are directly in front it – that way your audio is reproduced without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
XLR Input for Professional Quality Sound
The PDMIC78 features an XLR input, giving you the highest quality sound possible out of your vocal performances.
Built to Handle Just About Anything
With a durable zinc alloy metal construction and a steel mesh ball shaped grill, the PDMIC78 is built to last and can handle just about anything.
- Built-in Acoustic Pop Filter
- Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
- High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
- Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill
- Integrated Low Noise Circuitry
- Includes: 15' ft. XLR to 1/4'' Audio Connection Cable
- Perfect for Stage Performances or In-Studio Use
- Mic Element/Type: Dynamic
- Pickup/Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
- Mic Body Material: Zinc Alloy Metal
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15KHz
- 600 Ohm Output Impedance (+/-)30%
- Microphone Sensitivity: -54dB (+/-)3db(0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)
- Dimensions: Φ1.24'' x 6.14''
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 1.43 lbs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was looking for a good mic for recording and live sound, so th SM57 was my first option, but after read this product reviews I ventured whit this one, for the same price I could bought a SM57 I bought 8 of this mics. I really like how it sound, theres almost not difference between this one and the 57!
Chicos, si son nuevos en esto, comprense algunos de estos mics, les ayudara mucho!
My hope was that since this was a transformerless mic it would be similar to the popular modded SM57 with the transformer removed. Unfortunately the Pyle mic sounds nothing like an SM57. If you look at the frequency response you can see why. The Pyle is a very bright mic. It's also fairly hot. That being said it's not useless and for the price it's a pretty good value. You wouldn't want to use it for home recording but it's a serviceable backup mic. It's decent on a kick drum or to tame a really dark guitar amp. For $10 the price is right just don't expect you're going to get a great sounding mic. The Pyle does seem pretty durable.