Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno Industrial Deals

on May 26, 2014
I am a retired programmer and needed some help on Visual Studio. This book is well organized and easy to follow. Good example code that helped me get up to speed quickly.
on June 19, 2014
This is an excellent hands on book to learn the technology. I've suggested this book to several friends to read.
on November 7, 2013
Provides a lot of good information about the application itself if you have the 2010 version. I think version 2012 has significant improvements but this book is foundationally solid.
on July 29, 2013
This book covers a good amount of features in Visual Studio 2010 which are very useful for beginners. The content of the book is helpful in general.
on January 15, 2011
I am a computer programming student and I have bought more than my fair share of required $100+ programming books and supplemental programming books that have been a hunk of junk. This is really a great book!! By page 100 I could tell this book would be by my side all the time while I am using Visual Studio 2010 both in academic and professional environments! Like others have said, this book is HUGE but it is packed with so much vital information. Hands down, Buy the book!!
on June 7, 2012
The books in this series are thick to say the least. But this is what happens when you have a lot of topics that need teaching. Each topic is clearly explained and is accompanied by useful examples.
on October 30, 2010
I have not used Visual Studio since VS 6! Long time. So when I got a new position working in .NET and with VS 2010, I knew I needed some extra reference material.

I have been seriously impressed with VS 2010. A bit bulky, but wow is it powerful! This book has covered all aspects I have needed.
on August 3, 2011
Wow! There is so much here! So much more than I expected. I learn something everytime I open the book. It seems a bit hard for me to adapt to the suffistaced terminology. But I suppose that is necessary. I love the book and although I need to read each part, then go back over it again, (often more than once) to get a better idea of what it means, it is very helpful! I'll hang in there and it will keep helping me.
on August 30, 2011
Good and received the books much earlier than expected. Didn't have any issues. Was happy with the service and no issues.
on March 28, 2011
I recommend reading this book. I got some very good info on how to get the most out of Visual Studio. I would recommend this book to any programmer.