|Item model number||4331901990|
|Item Weight||2.75 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 7.5 x 12.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||15.5 x 7.5 x 12.5 inches|
Professional Fashion Camera Bag DSLR Laptop Backpack Waterproof Rucksack Travel Large Size Multifunctional Backbag Water Resistant for Sony Canon Nikon Olympus Lens Tripod and Accessories (L-Grey)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Main compartment with a removable insert exactly matches your mix of cameras,lenses and accessories
- Holds and protects 1 SLR/DSLR camera bodies,2-3 lenses, and additional small accessories or 14"laptop
- Remove the inner shell as casual bag use.provides a large size inner space,can contain a 16.5"laptop
- A rain cover is in the box,this beaspire camera backpack is new updated one with upgraded zippers
- 【Size】15.3 x 11.8 x 5.5 inches / 30 x 14 x 39 cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Beaspire Camera Laptop Backpack Large Travel Outdoor Bag for Sony Canon Nikon DSLR Cameras and Accessories
- Good-Looking appearance suitable for both men and women
- Made of high density durable nylon, waterproof and durable, all weather cover, easy clean and wash
- Easy-accessible small pockets in both sides and cellphone pouch in the back. No need to take off the bag to get them directluy, When need cellphone or some small accessories
- The side straps and flexible cord on the bottom can hold a tripod or umbrella.
- The main compartment itself lined with a fabric covered which closed with rope of convergent way with a lid to protect the camera equipments and also separated the other staffs.
- When insert is taken out, the bag can be used as a casual bag,can contain a 16.5"laptop
- The inner compartment enable to hold a 14"laptop with a insert inside
- An insert at the bottom of the main compartment with a removable foam-padded dividers .Holds and protects
- 1 SLR/DSLR camera bodies
- 2-3 lenses
- Additional small accessories
- Insert Size:11.4x5.5x5.1 inch / 29x14x13 cm
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is made very well nice fabric very thick seems like it will take a beating well.
Camera fits great
Camera post pulls out easy
16" MacBook fits (snug but fits)
One hidden pock
Lots of inside pockets
Camera box comes completely out to allow the inside part of the backpack to be used as a large back pack.
Comes with rain cover- but it's also rain proof without it
I can't really think of any cons yet-
Here's what I can fit in there comfortably:
- Canon EOS 7D with a Sigma 35mm 1.4
- Nikon F6 with Nikkor 55mm 1.2
Rest of the bag
- Canon 85mm 1.8 in a big case
- Yashica T2
- A prism in a large case
- 3 cleaning pens/brushes
- Large microfiber cloth
- Rubber air blower pump dust cleaner
- Multiple rolls of film
That's only what I've stuck in it so far and it is by no means full. I could probably fit a lot more inside. If you are on the fence about this, I would say definitely get this if you are someone who travels/is mobile with their gear, wants to protect their cameras and lenses, and/or wants organization and easy access to their stuff.
*It has several hidden pockets which adds a good amount of small storage for memory cards, batteries, dust wipes and such
*The color is fantastic
*Has a waist buckle
*Because of the size of my camera, I can't leave a lens attached to the body when it's in this bag. It stick up too far to slide into the bag. This is a huge drawback for me because when we're out and about I now have to attach and detach a lens (and expose my mirror) every time I want to take my camera out to use it, and then put it back in the bag.
*The bottom compartment where you access your camera is basically kept closed by a strip of velcro at the top. I don't see this being long lasting, and in my short 2 weeks of owning this bag I've already started to have some issues with it. You have to *really* make sure you secure the velcro because it's very easy to knock the zipper down.
*The underside of the padded straps has a mesh on it, but it's not soft at all. If it touches the bare skin on my upper back/shoulders it's extremely uncomfortable and very scratchy.
*I already had an issue with one of the zippers unzipping itself from the bottom (while the zipper was zipped up to the top). Thankfully I was able to get it back together, and haven't had a repeat issue, but it does give me concern for the quality and longevity of the zippers.
Do these cons make me go out and buy a new bag right away, or return this one? No. It'll work for now, and yet I do wish I hadn't bought this one, and I won't buy it again when this one needs to be replaced. It's a good design, but not a great design. If that bottom compartment was just an inch taller and allowed me to keep a lens on my camera I would likely rate this a 4 star, but that's such a huge negative for me that I can't rate this any higher than 2 stars.