- Paperback: 411 pages
- Publisher: PracticeMakers Products (2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0970383916
- ISBN-13: 978-0970383914
- Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.5 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,696,113 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Professional chiropractic practice: Ethics, business, jurisprudence, and risk management, developing malpractice prevention strategies Paperback – 2001
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more