Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.27 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
Educational Trivia Card Game - Professor Noggin's Card Games
|Price:||$13.54 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professor Noggins series of educational card games encourages kids to learn interesting facts about their favorite subjects like the Geography of the United States.
- Each of the thirty game cards combines trivia, true or false, and multiple choice questions.
- Easy and hard levels keep kids interested and challenged, while of course having fun.
- A special three numbered die is included which adds an element of unpredictability.
- For 2 to 8 players ages and up.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Outdoor Shopping||Limolin LLC||River Colony Trading||River Colony Trading||Premier Life||River Colony Trading|
|Item Dimensions||6.62 x 5 x 1.5 in||6.62 x 5 x 1.5 in||6.62 x 5 x 1.5 in||6.62 x 5 x 1.5 in||9.84 x 14.57 x 5.51 in||6.62 x 5 x 1.5 in|
Professor Noggin's Card Game Series helps children learn and communicate while having fun! Players collect illustrated cards by correctly answering knowledge-based questions. Each game includes 30 professionally illustrated game cards and a special tree numbered dice that creates interactive play.
There are a many different types of cards to help engage children while giving them an education!
Style Name: U.S. Geography
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?