- Buy one for a friend! Add 2 or more Professor Poplar's Puzzle Stampers to your cart and take 5% off your order! Just use claim code 2XSTAMPS at checkout to receive your discount. Enter code 2XSTAMPS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Professor Poplar's Puzzle Stampers Puzzle Boards with Inkpad by Imagination Generation (XL Alphabet)
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- One part peg puzzle, one part ink stamper, one great multimodal toy!
- A terrific, sensory way to learn the shapes and sizes of all 26 alphabet letters
- Develops fine motor skills, shape orientation, memory, and artistic expression
- Includes puzzle board, two ink pads, and 26 puzzle piece stamps
- Measures 16.5" x 10.5" and is great for ages 3 and up
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Professor Poplar's Puzzle Stampers Puzzle Boards with Inkpad by Imagination Generation (XL Alphabet)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.5 x 16.5 x 1.5 in||2 x 10 x 8 in||6.4 x 4.8 x 0.8 in||4.3 x 6.7 x 1.2 in||10.2 x 6.2 x 1.2 in||6.5 x 1 x 5.5 in|
|Item Weight||0.85 lb||1.6 lbs||5.6 ounces||7.2 ounces||1 lb||0.6 lb|
Special offers and product promotions
I'm Professor Poplar, and these are my patented Alphabet Puzzle Stampers. They're a terrific, sensory way to learn the shapes and sizes of all of the letters of the alphabet by creating artistic masterpieces! And it's quite easy to start stamping, just grab your chosen piece by its peg, then press it down into the ink, lift, and press onto your paper. You'll be creating alphabet art and spelling out words in no time! When you've finished, don't forget to put all the puzzle pieces back where they belong. Use your sense of touch to match the shapes and pictures to puzzle out a solution. And, for my advanced scholars: what's the longest word you can spell out? Do you think you'll have enough ink?!
Why you'll love it:These colorful pieces are easy to grab and match, the ink is washable, and this multimodal toy not only develops fine motor skills, shape orientation, and memory, but is also a great source of creative expression.