Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on June 13, 2013
This is the only one piece swimsuit that I have ever loved! I have a smaller chest and a slightly soft tummy (a year after my first child), and this swimsuit works miracles! It has enough support to make me look fuller up top, and it has the right shape and trimming in the tummy to accentuate my waist and hide my tummy flaws, and the slightly longer bottom makes my hips look smaller too. Love the blue color and the girly accents. I'm 5'4" 125 lbs, and the 6 fit perfectly. If you're looking for a sexy swimsuit that hides those typical trouble spots, this is your suit!
on August 25, 2013
This suit had everything I was looking for. I wanted something cute and retro looking, without revealing too much. I'm only slightly overweight, but definitely don't feel comfortable in a bikini anymore. This piece hugs in all the right places, really makes me feel like a model. I've received so many compliments wearing it. I prefer wearing it with the straps, but I do feel it would hold up well without them.

My only con is it's really tight in the top that the boning would dig into my sides, creating huge marks by the end of the day. I have a pear shaped body, so anyone with a large chest might want to reconsider purchasing this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.