Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Low Profile / Half Height Bracket HDMI + DVI + VGA For ATI Nvidia Video Graphics Card
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 13, 2013
For anyone who is wondering, this DVI+HDMI bracket also worked with my DVI+DisplayPort video card. A little expensive for what it is, but I couldn't find it anywhere else, so that's the price I pay for discarding the bracket that came with my card.
on June 6, 2014
Ordered these so I could put a graphics card in a slim line case. They arrived fast and I took the one that comes mounted to the graphics card off and added these. Card fit fine and works great! Don't get stuck buying graphics cards specifically made for slim line cases, with these and about 15 minutes of your time you'll be gaming away in no time.
on March 17, 2016
I give it a five star because they are direct replacements to MSI NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 half height video cards or any card that meets the standards. Why did I buy it? Cause the photos and description for the half height video card I mentioned above showed a full height bracket and never mentioned that half height brackets are included!!! That's how I was able to determine that these brackets are exact replacements. Nice, eh?
on August 17, 2011
I was hesitant to buy these because they were so cheap, however, they arrived and I promptly attached them to my low profile HD 3450 in my HTPC. They fit perfect! No sanding edges or bending metal involved! Now my video card is securely attached to my case and all is well. I highly recommend these, especially for the price!
on October 17, 2014
These brackets are just what they say they are. They were the perfect solution for my small form factor computer that I needed to install a video card in. These low profile brackets did the trick without me having go out and spend 3 times as much. It took about 2 1/2 weeks to receive them but it was well worth wait to save a few dollars and I was not in any hurry to get them installed.
on March 9, 2015
Pro: It worked with a Dell Optiplex 380DT and Nvidia GT610 video card. Easy to install and worked with HDMI cable.

Con: It did not have a tab where it could screw onto the circuit board like the original one did. That must have been for a ground connection, but it didn't affect the card's performance. There was no screw hole for the HDMI socket to screw onto the bracket.

Since I did not use the VGA connector, I just removed it from the circuit board although I could have left it hanging on the side.
on January 22, 2016
Tight squeeze for my box, but not surprising since it's a generic plate and the original plate for my gfx card is MIA. I'm just glad someone makes these. Now I don't have to worry about knocking my card out anymore.
on July 22, 2015
Glad these were available, the LP card mfgr., "said they would", and didn't! I'm sure it was just pld copy when the card still brought in some margin, which would not have been the case at price point today.
on November 13, 2013
It is somewhat my own fault for not investigating this further, but I was not aware that the screw holes for a half height bracket are on the opposite side as a full height bracket. I need to use a half height bracket because of a riser in the slot, and I assumed that it would fit just fine, however I had to do a bit of fumbling around to secure this bracket and the blank bracket below is using the same screw hole.

Makes no sense why they would have different specifications for different brackets, but the manufacturer isn't responsible for it. I did want to make sure that anyone else in my odd situation is aware of the issue though.
on June 6, 2013
My son has a computer that is considered 'Low Profile' (even though it is standing up, so I would have called it, 'slim.')

I wanted to upgrade his Video card but soon realized that only a few cards are made specifically for low profile and they were all junk. But then, I found a drive that was decent and could be converted by relocating the VGA plug. I was going to just leave the VGA plug hang inside the case and saw off the extra metal, but that sounded like way to much work. I found these nifty little doo-dads on Amazon and they worked great!! A perfect compromise for our situation.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse