Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How To Profit From Marijuana Without Joining A Cartel: A Quick & Dirty Guide To Stocks in The Cannabis Industry.: All You Need To Begin Paperback – March 30, 2014
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
The author is a guy just like you. With these exceptions. I have bought pot stock. I have sold pot stock. Profited from the sales. And taken notes. If you had done these things you could have written this book also. Ps. if you are a gal - change first sentence and proceed. Although I am still a guy.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The author is not worried you might see the Table of Contents before you buy.
2) The author is not bulls***ting you about something he has not done.
3) The book doesn't just copy Wiki articles about investing or 420.
4) Addresses issue of investing and is not a rehash of other investing books.
5) You want to learn about stocks in general? I recommend you go to your public library or Amazon Bookseller.
There are great books there (There are recs in this book too) - but not specifically for beginning ganja investors.
How do I know this? Felini wrote this and asked me to post it. And no he did not pay me.
He never pays especially if you drink with him!