- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Pharmapacks. Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$6.94 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.30 shipping
Profoot Super Sport Arch Support For Women, 1.90- Ounces Boxes
- New Massaging Gel insert provides 33% more comfort and support
- Cushions and supports both arches (front-to-back & side-to-side)
- Absorbs shock and puts extra spring into every step.
- Keeps the bones of the foot in their most natural position.
- Money back guarantee from Manufacturer, PROFOOT, Inc.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This item solved my problem, one that I've suffered with for years. Hooray for Pro Foot!Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
Not sure what the people that said these were for high arches think the word "high" means. I wear the high arch Arizona Birkenstocks because of plantar fasciitis. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Valerie Ivanoff
I have really high arches and used to suffer from plantar fasciitis. I have it pretty much under control, but I must maintain it by using good support. Read morePublished 11 months ago by b
Extremely comfortable with just the right amount of support and cushioning for me. Supports my somewhat high arches comfortably. EXTREMELY COMFORTABLY. Read morePublished 15 months ago by NotSoDitzyDame
best orthotics out there. I put these in my running shoes, hiking boots, and snow boots. Basically, if it isn't a Birkenstock....it has a pair of these in them. Read morePublished 16 months ago by BT Momo
I have plantar fascia fibromatosis as a result of having fasciitis for the last twenty years. I am always searching for some relief. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Jennifer