- Paperback: 396 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (April 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1539074838
- ISBN-13: 978-1539074830
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #328,996 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Prognostics: The Science of Making Predictions 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
The authors (Kai Goebel, Matthew Daigle, Abhinav Saxena, Shankar Sankararaman, Indranil Roychoudhury and José Celaya) wrote this book as members of the Prognostics Center of Excellence at NASA Ames Research Center. They all have doctorates in engineering disciplines or computer science from universities in the USA (UC Berkeley, Vanderbilt, Georgia Tech, and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute). They draw their experience from work in industry, academia, and government research.