- CD-ROM: 363 pages
- Publisher: Ziff-Davis Press; Pap/Cdr edition (January 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1562765221
- ISBN-13: 978-1562765224
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.9 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,052,343 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Program a Virtual Community Multimedia CD – January 1, 1997
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Publisher
A virtual community is an online space where people interact in a social sense. Using easy-to-understand directions and practical examples, Webmasters will learn how to successfully create these communities on their sites, and master expert tips and tricks that will bring people back to their site again and again. - Easy, step-by-step instructions for the most popular solutions in text, 2D, and 3D
- Shows readers how to create multi-user environments for their Web sites-in detail
- Includes a multi-user companion Web site to encourage online discussions
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.