- Series: McGraw-Hill Handbooks
- Hardcover: 435 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill (April 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070578524
- ISBN-13: 978-0070578524
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,850,235 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #86 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits > Logic
- #553 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Logic
- #1257 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits > Design
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Programmable Logic Handbook: PLDs, CPLDs and FPGAs
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Back Cover
A Handbook and Information Resource Guide for Selection, Design, and Testing of PLDs, CPLDs, and FPGAs. PLDs are being used everywhere. Programmable logic devices are at the heart of the difital hardware and software revolution that experts predict will play a major role in every aspect of our lives in the new millennium. Siple and complex PLDs including FPGAs are at work in cellular phones, video games, as well as advanced military and space satellite systems. They'er in microwave ovens, automobiles, VCRs, television sets, disk drives, network hubs, bridgers, routers, laptops, and many other products. These user-configurable "mini-computers" save board space, use less power, offer quicker turn-around time, and provide more flexibility than the tranditional integrated circuits assembly approach. PLD users, designers, and application engineers will appreciate the in-depth coverage of the latest technology, architectures, design and development tools information, and resources, From simple PLD applications to highly complex devices in custom computing and space hardware designs, this handbook helps you make the right technical decisions\=and win the time-to-market race. It's an essential guidebook fro those who want to be on the leading edge of electronic frontier exploration in the new millennium.