- Series: Prentice Hall Series in Innovative Technology
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall (July 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0135904641
- ISBN-13: 978-0135904640
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 7.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,831,618 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Systems Programming With Modula-3 (Prentice Hall Series in Innovative Technology) Paperback – July, 1991
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top Customer Reviews
If you want to be a serious programmer, you have to read this book.
Table of contents:
2. Language Definition
3. Standard Interfaces
4. An Introduction to Programming with Threads
5. Thread Synchronization: A Formal Specification
6. I/O Streams: Abstract Types, Real Programs
7. Trestle Window System Tutorial
8. How the Language Got its Spots