- Series: Acer Research Monograph
- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: Australian Council for Educational (December 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0864311796
- ISBN-13: 978-0864311795
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,626,990 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Programs for At-Risk Youth: A Review of the American, Canadian and British Literature Since 1984 (Acer Research Monograph)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|