- Series: Progress in the Chemistry of Organic Natural Products (Book 94)
- Hardcover: 254 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2011 edition (August 19, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3709107474
- ISBN-13: 978-3709107478
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,992,477 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Progress in the Chemistry of Organic Natural Products Vol. 94 2011th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
From the Back Cover
The three reviews cover the advances in the chemistry and biology of withanolides over the last 16 years, review the chemistry and biology of the rocaglamide-type derivatives and related compounds, with emphasis on their structural diversity, biosynthesis, pharmacological significance and total synthesis, and summarize the extensive chemistry and biology studies on a natural product, which have resulted in a novel therapy approved worldwide.
Browse award-winning titles. See more