Progressive International PL8 Mandoline Slicer, White
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features 4 adjustable slicing thicknesses, 2 julienne (thin and French fry) and 1 waffle cutting option
- Extra-wide, stainless steel slicing deck allows food to glide easily when secured with the safety hand guard
- The blade adjustment knob provides seamless change between the Integrated blades, eliminating loose parts
- Non-skid feet fold in for compact storage. Dishwasher safe
- This is an original, patented product with the registered PL8 logo embossed on the mandoline deck. This item ships in official PL8 packaging with the registered, embossed PL8 logo
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Progressive International PL8 Mandoline Slicer, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||celery salt||CMM online-sales||Amazon.com||BakeDeco||Adofri International||valueadded|
|Item Dimensions||5.38 x 13.88 x 6.38 in||5.5 x 13.5 x 3.25 in||5 x 16 x 6.37 in||5.5 x 16.5 x 3 in||5.4 x 6.4 x 13.9 in||7 x 17.5 x 6.5 in|
Strength, simplicity and safety inspired the design of our Professional Mandoline. From delicious gratins to delicate julienned carrots, our Professional Mandoline is a necessity in the kitchen. This mandoline features a blade adjustment knob for a seamless change between the built-in slicing and waffle blades, eliminating loose blades or parts. With a quick turn of the wrist, you can create waffle cuts sure to impress any guest.
Top customer reviews
I tried to get a new blade, but they wouldn't respond to email. I had a cheaper unit that would slice tomato.
i will probably get one of those again and just use this for dicing onions.
if anybody know how to get a blade for this let me know. blade would not slice tomato when new. i have had it a few months.
there is off switch that will not even allow you to cut your finger.
Easey to clean, just rinse with water, dry and store
handle on the side make it even better to slice and safer
there are two large blade with turn, they are sharp but not super sharp.
1 product compact
they cut well, not super well. but more of this use for slicer.
no much of cut option so if you are looking for dicer, this may be close but not too close.
Most recent customer reviews
I miss the old one. This is very awkward and the "safety" on the protector mechanism flaps around...Read more
The knife not so sharp and it wont cut all the fruit!