Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Progressive International PLIR-3 Set of 2 Ice Sticks Flexible Ice Trays
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stick-shaped ice trays designed for use with water bottles
- Set includes 2 trays in blue and aqua
- Flexible design allows ice to pop out easily
- Each tray contains 8 molds; trays measure 8 by 4-1/4 inches
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Progressive International is your source for the widest range of functional, inventive, and fun kitchen tools and great ideas put into practice. Our in-house designers spend hours in the kitchen coming up with ways to improve on a variety of traditional tasks and tools. Established in 1973, our commitment to quality and service allows us to offer a broad selection of quality kitchenware and other household products. This Progressive International set of 2 ice sticks trays are designed for use with water bottles. The flexible design allows ice to pop out of the trays quickly and easily and each tray contains 8 molds. Dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They trays you get are made of a very flexible silicone/rubber material. It does not have a chemical smell to it, and produces 8 molds a piece (16 sticks in total).
- set of 2 for a total of 16 sticks.
- flexible material makes for extremely easy removal of the ice sticks(Can easily remove the sticks individually)
- sticks are thick enough to last a while in a bottle of water
- material is durable, thus will last a long time + will not crack after constant use
- MACHINE WASHABLE (top row)
- Trays are too flexible you could say. Filling them up and transporting to freezer is a recipe for disaster (**A simple solution to this problem is listed below**)
- First few batches of sticks had a "strange taste" about them... a faint taste of plastic. This was even after washing them before use. *Plastic taste was gone by the 3rd use of the tray and has not returned
For the price you get two high quality flexible ice stick trays. The sticks fit perfectly for a large variety of water bottles, and they last for a decent amount in a drink. The plastic after taste was very faint and quickly went away after a few uses. To be safe I would probably discard the initial batch you make with each tray(Better to be safe than sorry). Other than the initial after taste and above average difficulty in moving the tray(once filled with water), the trays perform as advertised. I would give the product 4 stars.
**NOTE: For an easier time making the ice sticks, rather than fill the tray up at the sink and move it to the freeze, bring the water to the freezer!
- Place Ice tray where you want it in the freezer.
- Get a squeeze bottle(like a condiment bottle for ketchup) or simply a cup of water. Just fill the tray up while it rests in the freezer.
This way you avoid having to carry the tray(s) to the freezer and risk the flexible tray from wobbling all over the place.
After repeated washing with soap water, I gave up on these because the plastic smell and the taste won't go away. I wasted my money. I do not recommend this product to anyone unless he/she wants his water/beverage to taste like plastic.
Otherwise, product is good, just a smidge flimsier than I'd prefer but not too bad.
I just stick em in the freezer empty, and use a measuring cup to fill with water.