Progressive International PLIR-3 Set of 2 Ice Sticks Flexible Ice Trays
|Price:||$9.41 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stick-shaped ice trays designed for use with water bottles
- Set includes 2 trays in blue and aqua
- Flexible design allows ice to pop out easily
- Each tray contains 8 molds; trays measure 8 by 4-1/4 inches
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
They trays you get are made of a very flexible silicone/rubber material. It does not have a chemical smell to it, and produces 8 molds a piece (16 sticks in total).
- set of 2 for a total of 16 sticks.
- flexible material makes for extremely easy removal of the ice sticks(Can easily remove the sticks individually)
- sticks are thick enough to last a while in a bottle of water
- material is durable, thus will last a long time + will not crack after constant use
- MACHINE WASHABLE (top row)
- Trays are too flexible you could say. Filling them up and transporting to freezer is a recipe for disaster (**A simple solution to this problem is listed below**)
- First few batches of sticks had a "strange taste" about them... a faint taste of plastic. This was even after washing them before use. *Plastic taste was gone by the 3rd use of the tray and has not returned
For the price you get two high quality flexible ice stick trays. The sticks fit perfectly for a large variety of water bottles, and they last for a decent amount in a drink. The plastic after taste was very faint and quickly went away after a few uses. To be safe I would probably discard the initial batch you make with each tray(Better to be safe than sorry). Other than the initial after taste and above average difficulty in moving the tray(once filled with water), the trays perform as advertised. I would give the product 4 stars.Read more ›
Sigg got this right - easy to fill, comes out easily and fits! You will love this product!
My intended use is to freeze breast milk in them and then place them in a ziplock bag for long term storage. This will eliminate the need for expensive bags and the square design will allow them to take up less space in my freezer and I can place them in a bottle pretty easily. I see the problem with trying to place several in the same bottle... still should be better and less expensive than the alternative.
I will likely purchase at least one more set so I can have a good production line going since the cubes are approximately 3/4"x3/4"x4" and each is probably about 1 oz. It took approximately 1 hour for the cubes to freeze in my freezer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are so floppy you can't fill them up and get to the freezer without spilling.Published 5 months ago by Sherri Morningstar
Product is exactly what it sounds like. Make ice cubes that are pretty easy to get out of the tray if that is what you need. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Chris V
The only bad part is carrying it to the freezer since its silicone, it's very very floppy! I didn't even think about it and spilled water everywhere. Oops. Read morePublished 5 months ago by redsmith
The item I received is not the item pictured. I received three plastic ice cube trays, not 2 silicone ones. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Sara Millar
Friend is on a special diet loves to make her own version of candy,,so I bought her this!!Works great!!Published 6 months ago by mary r. perkins
I'm in to a lot of activities and love ice cold water. These make everything a lot easier. The molds are rubbery and it's easy to pop the ice out and it comes with 2 trays.Published 7 months ago by Selena Bowman
The floor under my fridge and dishwasher are a lot dryer these days. High five if you get this!Published 7 months ago by Rod O.