Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Project: Adapt - Found: A Space Fantasy Alien Romance (Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Author
- Project: Adapt - #1 - Found
- Project: Adapt - #2 - Achieve
- Project: Adapt - #3 - Develop
- Project: F5 - #1 - Bird of Prey (Bryeca's Novella)
- Project: F5 - #2 - Scaled Heart (Kaica's Novella)
- Project: Adapt - #4 - Failure
- Project: Adapt - #5 - Reboot
- Project: Adapt - #6 - Compile
- Project: Adapt - #7 - Error
- Project: Adapt - #8 - Execute
- Project: Adapt - #9 - Complete - Final Book in Selena's Journey!
- More to Come...
- Project: F5 - The Fab Five get their own HEA!
- Honeymoon Stories
- Spin Off Series within the Project Universe!
- ASIN : B07N55J44B
- Publisher : Jade Waltz (February 28, 2019)
- Publication date : February 28, 2019
- Language : English
- File size : 2150 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 414 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1733513612
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #66,043 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I liked the strength in Selena and the fact that she's not TSTL. I appreciated that all the males around her have distinct personalities and varied abilities or skills (I don't even mean in the bedroom lol). And I liked that the author didn't go the usual smutty way and use the RH plot as an excuse for threesomes or more. You won't get that in this book; she's with each man individually.
I didn't realise that Book 2 would be a continuation of this book. It doesn't really end on a cliffhanger, in the sense that it does feel like a complete story and it doesn't end in the middle of a plot arc just as things are getting interesting. But there are some things as yet unsettled; for example: who is the mysterious man who met her in her dreams for nine years? Why can't he tell her his name? So I'd have to read the next book to find out more, and I think I will!
If you love sci-fi romance, then you should definitely one click this book. You won't be disappointed.
Top reviews from other countries
I enjoy a good Sci Fi romance so I was looking forward to reading this book, and I am happy to say, it didn't disappoint. This is one of the most imaginative books I have read in, well, forever. The aliens in this book are definitely alien and had some unique and fascinating physical and cultural characteristics.....
I don't want to give anything away so I will just say that this is only the first book in what is to be an on going series- the story isn't 'finished' yet, but this book contained a decent blend of drama, some tension and suspense, and some lust and love. Despite being a reverse harem romance, it (thankfully) does not depend on, nor is filled with, endless sex scenes; there IS an actual story here. The characters were (for the most part) likeable and fully developed, coming across as 'real' people to me. Selena was an admirable and relatable heroine and I was particularly fond of Xylo and Odelm, but I found Kaede a bit inconsistent.......
This book isn't perfect; the editing needs some improvement and I found the pacing felt a bit off, particularly in the first half of the book, but all in all, IMHO this was an impressive debut novel. I think the author did a good job of bringing this world and these characters to life for the reader, and I enjoyed (and was intrigued by) the story enough to want much more from this world. I am really looking forward to the next book.