Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Project Life Childhood Mini Kit - Wellington Edition

on March 26, 2014
I didn't even realize I had already owned this kit. I know its for a child but actually I'm going back to the school (university) and between my screw up the two mini kits will come in handy in documentating this next phase in my life. I love thei kit and am happy with my Becky Higgins Project Life item.
on February 5, 2013
This has to be my favorite set yet. There is so much variety instead of just a couple cards repeated. I had planned to split the set in half to sell but with so many unique, cute, fun and adorable cards in this set, I am keeping it all!! The packaging is so much better than before. Really this is the PERFECT size for project life. I wish they all came like this!!
on June 5, 2014
The Project Life Mini Kits are both a great addition to a core kit or great on it's own for a smaller album. They are packaged very nicely in a sturdy box that keep the cards organized. The cards in the kit have a lot of nice message cards that are a great addition.
on January 20, 2013
So, I have been doing project life albums for a few years, and was waiting for a school/boy themed and decided to purchase the Wellington Edition Childhood Mini Kit. It ROCKS and fits so well with a teenager album (my son is in high school) and the colors are neutral enough to combine with his school colors to customize his album.

Check out the video I made if you are interested in seeing ALL of the contents of this kit up close here on youtube (see my CreateScrapbooks channel videos to view on youtube.)

You'll love the quality and ease of doing an album this way... everything comes together so easily.
on June 17, 2014
I love Project Life so had to get these when they were on sale. They are not my favorite cards from Becky, but they will be great for school layouts and for having my kids make some of their own layouts. Same great quality as all of Project Life's products.
on October 11, 2014
Love Project Life & this is a nice set of cards. Easy to use. Good quality paper. Love the price, usually I buy in the box store because most you can use a 40% off coupon but this was a better deal
on March 3, 2014
This kit is fantastic for kids photos, whether for your own child or even your old photos! At this price, pick up several, these are great for gift tags, small gift albums and more!
on May 15, 2013
I highly recommend this kit! It's very versitile! I love the designs and colors. You can use this for lots of projects - not just childhood related ones. You can tell they spent a lot of time designing this kit - it's so well planned!
on September 4, 2014
GREAT PRICE!
on November 6, 2015
Nice
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.