Other Sellers on Amazon
Project Life Core Kit - Midnight Edition
- American crafts-project Life collection: core kit
- Project Life is the quick and easy way to scrapbook
- No techniques no glue no stressing over design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
American crafts-project life collection: core kit. Project life is the quick and easy way to scrapbook. No techniques no glue no stressing over design. It's about simplifying the process of memory- keeping to save you time and hassle. The pieces in this kit are made to work together for your convenience. As you add photos stories and memorabilia you'll grow more keenly aware of life's blessings. This package contains 500 3x4 inch journaling cards forty Bi-Fold journaling cards eight first page cards (four 4x6 inch and four 3/4 inch) eight last page cards (four 4/6 inch and four 3/4 inch) and sixty 4x6 inch title cards. Edition: Midnight. Acid free and archival quality. Imported.
Project Life by Becky Higgins Core Kit - Midnight Edition
The pieces in this Core Kit are designed and sized to work with Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages and Project Life Binders, and they can be used with other projects utilizing designer cardstock. This Core Kit contains 616 professionally designed cards in a beautiful coordinating color scheme called Midnight, which is more sophisticated and minimalist in design with black, white, grays, and pops of yellow. There are 500 3-by-4-inch journaling cards, 40 bi-fold journaling cards, 8 first page cards (four 4-by-6-inch and four 3-by-4-inch), 8 last page cards (four 4-by-6-inch and four 3-by-4-inch), and 60 4-by-6-inch title cards. The cardstock is acid free and of archival quality. Imported.
What is Project Life by Becky Higgins?
Through Project Life, Becky Higgins delivers a fun, easy, all-in-one scrapbooking system enabling anyone to stylishly preserve photos and memories. The Project Life design works for everyone--adults, youth, male, or female--and is especially appealing to those who have piles of photos stored with the intentions of one day getting around to organizing them. No glue, scissors, tools, or scrapbooking skills are required. All you need is a Core Kit, an Album, and a pack of Photo Pocket Pages, and the design and layout work is done for you. Simply add photos and, if you wish, you can write information on the pre-designed cards provided in the Core Kit. Voila! Project life is a hassle-free system that results in a complete and beautiful scrapbook. Gone are the days that you feel bad about not doing something with your pictures or your kids' pictures.
The 3 Essential Components of Project Life
The three basic items you need to complete a Project Life binder album are a Binder, a Core Kit, and a pack of Photo Pocket Pages. These three items are sold separately. There is no full kit containing all three. Mini Albums for smaller projects are designed with Photo Pocket Pages sewn in, so only a Mini Kit in addition is needed to complete a Project Life Mini Album.
1. Photo Pocket Pages. Becky Higgins offers a myriad of layout styles across packs of Photo Pocket Pages. Design A includes four 3-by-4-inch vertical pockets between four 6-by-4-inch horizontal pockets; Design B includes six 3-by-4-inch horizontal pockets under three 6-by-4-inch vertical pockets; Design K works beautifully with Instagram photos, including six 4-by-4 pockets and four 3-by-4-inch vertical pockets; and so on, all the way from Design A to Design L, each with a different pocket layout.
Packs of Photo Pocket Pages are offered in different quantities. All Big Packs of Photo Pocket Pages have 60 pages, designed and sized to fill a Project Life 12-by-12 binder nicely when the pages are full of photos, plus journaling cards, plus title cards. Big Packs come in your choice of a single layout design, or a variety pack. Big Variety Pack 1 includes 10 pages each of Designs A, B, C, D, E, and F. Big Variety Pack 2 includes 40 pages of Design A and 20 pages of Design D. Regular packs of each individual design include 12 pages.
2. Binder or Mini Album. Based on the size of your photo journaling projects, choose from Binders and Mini Albums. Binders are 12-by-12, with 3-rings, and are designed and sized to work with Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages. They come in a wide variety of colors which coordinate with the cards in Project Life Core Kits.
Mini Albums measure 10-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches and are designed for smaller projects. They come with 20 Photo Pocket Pages sewn in, holding a total of 80 4-by-6 horizontal photos or Project Life Cards, as well as 80 3-by-4-inch vertical photos or Project Life Cards. The Mini Album also features a front window designed to hold a 3-by-4-inch photo or Project Life Card.
3. Core Kits and Mini Kits. The professional artistry in Becky Higgins Core Kits adds pizzazz to your Project Life scrapbook, and they include the pieces that upgrade your scrapbook to the designer level. Core Kits contain Title Cards, Journaling Cards, and First and Last Page Cards, each in a professionally designed color scheme. Title cards are intended to label your layouts, while the optional Journaling Cards allow you to write captions, notes, and/or memories to accompany your photos, thereby turning the scrapbook into an authentic Photo Journal. If you decide not to write on the cards, simply flip them over to find a colorful designer print on the back that adds decoration, sized to fit perfectly in the 3-by-4-inch slots of the Photo Pocket Pages. Bi-fold cards are for when you want to write more.
A Project Life Core Kit contains 616 cards: 500 3-by-4-inch journaling cards, 40 bi-fold journaling cards, 8 first page cards (four 4-by-6-inch and four 3-by-4-inch), 8 last page cards (four 4-by-6-inch and four 3-by-4-inch), and 60 4-by-6-inch title cards. Everything coordinates beautifully, taking undue stress out of the scrapbooking experience.
A project Life Mini Kit contains 100 cards: 10 4-by-6-inch title cards, 10 4-by-6-inch journaling cards, and 80 3-by-4-inch journaling cards.
Note from Becky Higgins:
Adding a lot of extra bulky or dimensional items could result in thicker pages, with the result that 60 pages may not fit into a single Binder. In this case, spread your project across more than one binder. After all, your Project Life scrapbooks can be as individual as your life.