|Digital List Price:||$50.00|
|Print List Price:||$60.00|
Save $29.88 (50%)
CAPM/PMP Project Management Certification All-In-One Exam Guide, Third Edition Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My studying technique:
- Read each and every single word of this book while jotting down your own summary notes as they will be your number 1 source for reviewing (don't miss the end-of-chapter summaries as some have more info not included in the chapters themselves)
- Take the mock-exam provided for as many times as you till you score >90 to a 100. Also end-of-chapter quizzes are essential.
- Take all kinds of mock exams you can find online. Some are very useful (Brainbok for example) and write down notes for questions you've missed.
- Read the ITTO summary sheet provided in the CD everyday. I did not particularly memorise it, I just understood what each process is and all the terms in the ITTO, so I got a logic out of it.
- Just be motivated to pass the exam as the feeling upon directly receiving the result is tremendous!!!!
Thank you Joseph Phillips!
The book summarizes each chapter but it also provides an exam "cheat sheet", some EVM exercises, videos explaining a lot of very much need concepts, and test exam software you can take. The test exam software tries to emulate the actual test and in some ways it does come very close. I did find bugs in the software where there would be questions pertaining to a graphic but the graphic would not show.
Overall I would say this is a very good study guide. If you follow all the author's tips for studying the exam and read this whole book you'll be well on your way to passing the exam.
I basically used the PDF so that I could read the book on a mobile device instead of carrying the book all over the place. The chapter tests are pretty thorough.