Agile Project Management with Kanban (Developer Best Practices) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Full disclosure: I work on one of the teams Eric referenced in this book. The picture of our Kanban board in the book was very early on when our team was still learning to use the full power of Kanban. We've improved on that early board a bit by optimizing it for our team over the 4+ years we've been using it, but even in the "early learning stages" Kanban worked better than anything else we'd ever tried. Like anything else, the longer you do use a tool, the better you get at using it, and our team is no exception.
You won't find here too many details about theories behind Lean and Kanban, but just enough to know where to look for it and why things work better this way. The author, moreover, offers ready-to-use Excel sheets, to calculate just a few, but super important numbers and metrics for your team, so you can track some KPIs and improve based on real data, not just your gut feeling. In the end there’s a big chance your gut feelings will be consistent with data trends, and Kanban will guide you to better predictability, less waste and rework, more evenness and joy of work.
If you are looking for a good introduction to the Kanban method, you have found the right book!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Agile
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Business > Project Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Project Management